Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

u dudes who are gonna manually try are wastin your time 
roll.gif
and its gonna just make you angry when you fail

I just dont see the reason why he had to come at me lol. I don't feel a certain way about him, I just think that that wasnt right for him to jump at me . 

Lol that clearly went over your head.

See guys, he's not flooding the thread, if he was, he definitely would have noticed the drama that I was referring to 4 pages ago.

Im holding in a piss refreshing twitter the last half hour. This is what its come too
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I got phone, pad and sitting in front of desk top with my fingers crossed and praying at the same damn time lol

Got a pack secured thankfully.

Hopefully there is a mudslide on Saturday so I can wear them.

Last edited:
Im holding in a piss refreshing twitter the last half hour. This is what its come too
Do us all a favor and go the bathroom. I'm sure while you're away they'll tweet the RSVP and the rest of us can finally stop playing the Twitter refresh game.

Trying on iphone app twitter :lol: just for giggles. Maybe Nike will put a link which leads to another link which contains the image?? I doubt that would throw off the bots but would be interesting

Got a pack secured thankfully.

Hopefully there is a mudslide on Saturday so I can wear them.

:lol:

good 4 u mez congrats

now where is the cat who said NOBODY ON HERE WILL GET ONE ???????????????????????????????

not even release day and we got least 2 already

HA ! IN THA FACE !

Hilarious thread is hilarious :lol:

Im not going for the pack...never had luck in raffles lol plus I only like the Elites...

Good luck people...especially people in Miami :pimp:

People still waste they time trying manually. Just go about your day y'all. U already failed.

u dont know that tho. maybe nike switched things up that finally took down Skynet/Agent Smith. And give us a chance to do it the legit old fashioned way

Lol bro, go to pee. those bots can do 20 names under a sec with auto-refresh. All the admin does is sit and enjoy his beer then send confirmation emails to the winners after. You'll have better chance on NDC than twitter.

Last edited:
Take it as a loss bro, look at it like this is Bron wins a championship next yr there will be a 3rd pack. I didnt get the first one and i moved on, besides you probably have enough kicks in ur closet to wear. Every time i miss a major release that i really want i just use that money and take vacation or something. It get easier and its less stressful when you accept not being able to cop certain releases.
I guess your right, I really do have intentions of wearing both and keeping the pack if i did manage to get it. I do have to accept not being able to cop certain releases but at the same time what 21 mercer or the other shady stores do with stuff like this makes me want to be sick
sick.gif

Working at a small footaction on long island employees can get 20% of stock release wise, if theres not enough for employees they have to get on line with everyone else day before release. No special treatment or holding

got an rsvp for doernbecher 9's randomly at work when i recieved a twitter text and then replied to it using my jobs horrible wifi, so im just gunna take a chance for the hell of it.

This ain't last year or even early this year when manually RSVPs were possible on limited releases. But good luck to those trying I guess lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom