Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

if that happened i guarantee you that 90% of them would be returned the day they landed on peoples doorsteps
You think people would ever notice their precious sacred pack wasn't as limited as they thought? If released in monthly increments there would never be more than 700 visibly on sale via the web. Regardless, my point is Nike has the opportunity to pull a few stunts in the name of a dollar if they so choose...
im not saying they couldnt do it, just doubt theyd go through the trouble of doing it. and yea i think someone would catch on pretty fast that more than 700 packs were made. there are a few things that are probly higher up on their to do list

All bron shoe buyers already know that limited brons are synonymous.

He get the most limited releases off all of the signature athletes.

yeah i'm pretty pissed that lebron's friend got a bunch of them too. can i get an investigation on that? if you don't like it, just don't bother with it. either have some conviction or accept it as how it works

Theres a diff between LeBron getting 100 packs to give to friends/fam and a store rigging raffles and keeping 50% of the packs to themselves. I wouldnt be surprised if that was your craiglist ad...

Sooooooooo............

Who got that Finishline link???
nerd.gif

Jordan produced i think it was 450 or 500k of the black 11s last winter and theyre still pushing them out and people are tired of them @ 185.
Nike isnt selling 1,000,000 lebron packs priced at $500 any time soon.

Straight up pitiful, what can I do to get that store under investigation? I'm down to help. Sick of this store doing backdoor deals...smh.
I texted that person earlier to see if they still had my size, a 10.5. Tell them you want to meet up and then take pics of the "deal." lol. Like a police sting. Make sure you're wearing pastels like Sonny and Crocket, too... Oh,  and don't forget the Ferrari and leather carrying case with with the cell phone either!!!!

I can definitely empathize, we have one of the shadiest HoH I've ever seen, the Galleria in Houston. Anywhoooo, I'll see your Phins on Monday Night Football when I travel back home to Central Florida when the play my Bucs!! #Itsabucslife!

Jordan produced i think it was 450 or 500k of the black 11s last winter and theyre still pushing them out and people are tired of them @ 185.
Nike isnt selling 1,000,000 lebron packs priced at $500 any time soon.

C'mon THB, I wasn't being literal. Just starting a different convo than this RSVP/FERNANDO junk. Suppose my topic wasn't interesting enough. Do you see Playoff 11's sitting in stores? I sure don't...

Straight up pitiful, what can I do to get that store under investigation? I'm down to help. Sick of this store doing backdoor deals...smh.

I texted that person earlier to see if they still had my size, a 10.5. Tell them you want to meet up and then take pics of the "deal." lol. Like a police sting. Make sure you're wearing pastels like Sonny and Crocket, too... Oh,  and don't forget the Ferrari and leather carrying case with with the cell phone either!!!!

I can definitely empathize, we have one of the shadiest HoH I've ever seen, the Galleria in Houston. Anywhoooo, I'll see your Phins on Monday Night Football when I travel back home to Central Florida when the play my Bucs!! #Itsabucslife!

NIKETALK DON'T KNOW ABOUT GALLERIA HOH. IF THEY GOT THEM, WOULD OF HAD A PACK 100% GUARANTEED.

does anybody know the pickup window for nike chicago? I have yet to see a DM screenshot on the internet

Just to contribute to all the shady stories everyones been talking about. When I went to fill out my raffle ticket at HoH, the person doing the raffle pulled one of his boys over to the counter while his friend was filling out his ticket ( I was behind them) and he was telling him to bend/fold his raffle ticket before handing it back to him to drop it in the box so he has a better chance of knowing which one to draw. I guess thats the new trick now....tamper your ticket so when a hand goes in there with a pile of straight tickets it can easily feel the one that's been crushed or folded a bit. SMH.......i'm done. 

Yes! I will proceed as a nike insider who is hired to disrupt their plan and take action unless they sell me the shoes
lol Nike official would never give their identity away over a pair of kicks, good luck though

Just to contribute to all the shady stories everyones been talking about. When I went to fill out my raffle ticket at HoH, the person doing the raffle pulled one of his boys over to the counter while his friend was filling out his ticket ( I was behind them) and he was telling him to bend/fold his raffle ticket before handing it back to him to drop it in the box so he has a better chance of knowing which one to draw. I guess thats the new trick now....tamper your ticket so when a hand goes in there with a pile of straight tickets it can easily feel the one that's been crushed or folded a bit. SMH.......i'm done. 

I just hope you crushed yours too lol

NIKETALK DON'T KNOW ABOUT GALLERIA HOH. IF THEY GOT THEM, WOULD OF HAD A PACK 100% GUARANTEED.
Yeah, I don't even f**k with them anymore unless they so happen to have my size in something I REALLY WANT. The 52 cent Kobe Elites are the first shoes I've purchased from those losers in 2 years. I'd prefer to go to Baybrook or Northline if I have to go to Foot Locker. At least there, I don't feel like I'm being completely ramrodded. But hey, I have a better shot here getting shoes than I did when I lived in Mobile, AL, so i have to be extremely thankful for that. I'd still be rocking Jordan 3 Crimsons or Fire Red 5s if I was in Mobeezy lol. Nothing but GR there, Son lol.  Well ... I did hear City Gear in the Bel AIr Mall got some Royals, but apparently they were spoken for before they even went on sale. Go figure, right???

Back
Top Bottom