Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

MAN ALL YA'LL SUCKAS CRAY!!!!

PAPI FITTIN TO WHERE THIS FIT ASAP WITH THE ELITES!!!

I believe the reason nike shuts down the west coast for releases like these is because of the huge metropolis on the east coast. nyc, philly, dc, chicago. theres only 1 major metropolis on the west coast,which is LA. I have no idea why foot locker sent pairs to Orlando and Columbus, OHIO. LOL. They should've sent pairs from those stores to some HOH on the west coast. Las Vegas and San Francisco maybe?

I believe the reason nike shuts down the west coast for releases like these is because of the huge metropolis on the east coast. nyc, philly, dc, chicago. theres only 1 major metropolis on the west coast,which is LA. I have no idea why foot locker sent pairs to Orlando and Columbus, OHIO. LOL. They should've sent pairs from those stores to some HOH on the west coast. Las Vegas and San Francisco maybe?
At least you got something. Those of us in the middle of the country got jack ****. Stop complaining.

Last edited:
thats because there are no major cities in the middle of the country lol. except for chicago. 
Chicago has 9.5M people. Both Houston and DFW have more than 6M people each. Columbus, OH only has a little more than 2M. Your logic is flawed.

Last edited:
a lot of positive thinking on this side of the computer screen...the universe has been throwing me a lot of curveballs lately, so i deserve these...good luck to everybody :nthat:

a lot of positive thinking on this side of the computer screen...the universe has been throwing me a lot of curveballs lately, so i deserve these...good luck to everybody
nthat.gif
Opposite here, bruv. Curveballs getting thrown at me recently, but it looks like they're just about to hit me in the face like Ron Artest and the Pistons. Ah well. At least once I miss out on this release, Kixpo 2013. 
smokin.gif

Chicago has 9.5M people. Both Houston and DFW have more than 6M people each. Columbus, OH only has a little more than 2M. Your logic is flawed.
Only Chicago gets them in the middle of the country because all the HOH pairs go to the east coast. NYC-22 million people. Philly-6 million. 28 million people right there, plus Foot Locker HQ is in NYC. They will never send pairs to Houston and DFW because all their pairs go to Chicago lol. 

Where are y'all getting these numbers from... No where near 22 million people live in NYC...

Not even in the entire state.

Last edited:
Opposite here, bruv. Curveballs getting thrown at me recently, but it looks like they're just about to hit me in the face like Ron Artest and the Pistons. Ah well. At least once I miss out on this release, Kixpo 2013. 
smokin.gif

I'll be at Kixpo too tmrw, hoping its not beat. My 1st time going...

Back
Top Bottom