Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeah the iPhone 5 camera makes ish look good once you hit that auto correct. Still dope pic! Running through this damn snow right with ya!
I'm a huge fan of purple but I was just disappointed. Had that purple been a deep rich shade instead of that soft pastel looking shade they'd be crazy! I call the ASG the "Flashing Lights" cuz that's the ONLY way they look really good. They look good in that snow tho! Lol
very true...i was hoping for the deep purple also..without flashing lights they aint all that at all! true statement

^^^^
nthat.gif

I am still hoping we can get the Lake Summit CW on the X's or the options on the Nike ID website. Those were my favorite 9's CW

for real tho these are better walking on em than the ix's?cause i havent steped on the x's yet but my summit hornet 9s were :smokin ...have to try them on soon..

and the shoes aren't really pastel maybe lighter metallic purple. The 3M catches sun light and has a vibrant glow to it, hard to photo.
ive had them in hand and they are like a lavender color, and yeah the 3m is supposed to reflect light. not downgrading your purchase, just was stating why i didn't cop

Checking in to Volume 3 ---- As for these lows, i'll stick with my 8's and 9's - hard to compete with my Sprites, Solar Reds, and Easter 9 lows.

the settings have been available on ebay for about a month now for like $50 extra. i dont need to say im the only one with these, ill just wait till they drop and try to find em for less than retail. BY THE WAY! ive been buying all my lebrons at retail, if ANYONE can help me get the volts and settings below retail id really appreciate it! and again if anyone needs any of the GR colorways, theyre collecting dust in our local university mall in tampa and im willing to help anyone out

the settings have been available on ebay for about a month now for like $50 extra. i dont need to say im the only one with these, ill just wait till they drop and try to find em for less than retail. BY THE WAY! ive been buying all my lebrons at retail, if ANYONE can help me get the volts and settings below retail id really appreciate it! and again if anyone needs any of the GR colorways, theyre collecting dust in our local university mall in tampa and im willing to help anyone out
if i see something i will let u know, and good looks on trying to help out. i still have yet to pick up a pair of x's so i'll keep your offer in mind. repped

^ isnt this a part of the reason the last threat was locked
last thread was derailed by bot talk, not users actually trying to help each other with lebron xs lol. its not like im selling, just tryna save some cash since ive been droppin 192.56 on all my lebrons thus far. im a college student, these prices HURT and lebron giveth no ________

After picking up my size 12 today in Cork's, I'd say these definitely run big. I'm going to try & trade down to 11.5 or 11 possibly.

PO

Back
Top Bottom