Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

View media item 294162 basically cuz they are not that great. i have 7 pairs of the same model shoe just not that colorway and prob the same price as all 7 of em... blah blah on that lol just my opinion tho looks like u got a few pairs congrats if yur wearing them

Don't understand all the hate for the corks. It's a very unique shoe. I love em! 
smokin.gif

Good pick up on the Homes. I really dig this colorway and got myself a pair for a discount price so it was even better :pimp: . The hypebeasts don't like em because they're a GR  and every store has em in stock, but excluding the corks, gold medal, asg, etc. I think it's one of those GR colorways (as well as the Jade) that a year or two from now people wish they would of got it and will be searching for it then.
AMEN TO THAT BROTHER AMEN!!!

Good pick up on the Homes. I really dig this colorway and got myself a pair for a discount price so it was even better :pimp: . The hypebeasts don't like em because they're a GR  and every store has em in stock, but excluding the corks, gold medal, asg, etc. I think it's one of those GR colorways (as well as the Jade) that a year or two from now people wish they would of got it and will be searching for it then.

Hey guys...

Not sure if you've all seen this or not, on the Eastbay QandA page for the Lebron X's.

Someone asked:

Hi, are you guys going to have the red and black 'Away' Colorway? What about the black/red diamond CW that is currently available as + enabled. Is there an non + version coming out in that colorway? Thanks.

And Eastbay answered:

None of the styles currently showing on the website for the men's Nike Lebron X shoe are being replenished at the warehouse. Nor do any of these designs in this particular shoe model have the Nike + enabled construction. Here are the estimated upcoming colorways that will be stocked at the warehouse:
UNIVERSITY RED/TOURMALINE/TEAM RED__est rec...last week of December, 2012
BLACK/STRATA GREY/WHITE/ANTHRACITE/AWAY__est rec...last week of December, 2012
VOLT/WOLF GREY/PURE PLATINUM/TENNIS BALL__est rec...mid-January, 2013
SPORT GREY/STRATA GREY/ELECTRIC YW/VIVID SULFUR/AWAY__est rec...mid-February, 2013
WHITE/BLACK/UNIVERSITY RED/HOME__est rec...last week of February, 2013
ATOMI TEAL/SAIL/DARK ATOMIC TEAL /TOTAL ORANGE/SETTING__est rec...mid-March, 2013
PURE PLATINUM/BLACK/SPORT TURQ__est rec...last week of March, 2013

Soooo....

What are these...?

PURE PLATINUM/BLACK/SPORT TURQ__est rec...last week of March, 2013

Has anyone wore their Corks yet? And how they hold up?

Mines came with minor crease in the toe area. They look more durable in person than in the pics and vids. Some of the stuff I read sounded like they would crumble once they hit the pavement. SMH

Has anyone wore their Corks yet? And how they hold up?

Mines came with minor crease in the toe area. They look more durable in person than in the pics and vids. Some of the stuff I read sounded like they would crumble once they hit the pavement. SMH

Plan on doing so tomorrow when they come in. I think it's mainly people who dislike the shoe that are talking about how frail they are. There is literally only one picture that has been shared on this forum of a dysfunctional pair.

Plan on doing so tomorrow when they come in. I think it's mainly people who dislike the shoe that are talking about how frail they are. There is literally only one picture that has been shared on this forum of a dysfunctional pair.

Yup, my pair holds up fairly well, shoe is very sturdy. Worn mine 3x and feels great, just a bit stiff but hoping to break them in soon.

Yup, my pair holds up fairly well, shoe is very sturdy. Worn mine 3x and feels great, just a bit stiff but hoping to break them in soon.

That's good to hear... Folks that are already scared to wear their shoes are prolly frightened to even try their corks on.

Lol that won't do anything lol....trust me. Just tried it. And that dudes bot is garbage basic script

Anyway back to the shoes ...we need some elite pictures

Back
Top Bottom