Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Procedure for unclaimed pairs at HOH's? When I was getting my raffle ticket at 34th, employee said unclaimed pairs sold FCFS at 6 PM. Highly doubt that will be the case. I'm sure 1-4 packs will go unclaimed per HOH though

Procedure for unclaimed pairs at HOH's? When I was getting my raffle ticket at 34th, employee said unclaimed pairs sold FCFS at 6 PM. Highly doubt that will be the case. I'm sure 1-4 packs will go unclaimed per HOH though
Are you gonna go there? I was thinking of stopping by there just to see but I highly doubt they would have a pack tho but you never know

You have no proof of numbers.

Every store that did twitter RSVP got at least one size run. That's 15 pairs x 18 stores. Plus the NDC release. Well over 50 pairs went to the public.
I don't know where you got your numbers from bro.  Only 6 Niketowns got these that did twitter RSVP..... You know how many people won using RSVP services....check the thread maybe 4 or less.  Out of those 90 pairs I can almost assure you 2/3 went to employees, management and friends.  Evilside made up part of  the 1/3 with the pairs he locked out at nike lenox.  

The other 12 stores were HOH releases with rigged raffles..which if you don't know how things work U have to pay to play there period.  You'll have 3-4 lucky winners at a location or 2 to not raise suspicion.

My point was very few pairs went to the public for RETAIL.  Sure some HOH raffle winners lined the pockets of there friend and homeboy and sure you may have a grandma or 14 year old kid win a sz 8 or 9 truth is those stories are very few. The NDC release... don't even bother mentioning.  The IT guy gave out the link to nike employees to scoop their pairs first then the rest went to a lucky few.

I think some of you guys haven't come to the harsh reality that things ARE NOT FAIR in life and nothing is what it seems.  If your one of those waiting for PROOF good luck....

Lol I was at NikeDC and picked up my pack too...the people just watching everyone buy the pack was hilarious and sad at the same time...i got in line behind them thinking it was the RSVP line and when i found out they were just watching the look on their face when i went to the door and bought the pack was priceless lol.  

Are you gonna go there? I was thinking of stopping by there just to see but I highly doubt they would have a pack tho but you never know

I was going to but its a long trip from Brooklyn to leave empty handed. Tbh if I was really going to go I probably wouldn't post this info

Is that coconut head from Ned's Declassified?
roll.gif
Good grief x_x

I was going to but its a long trip from Brooklyn to leave empty handed. Tbh if I was really going to go I probably wouldn't post this info
I wonder if there are people waiting outside till 6 to see if there are any packs left. Seeing everyone else talk about it makes me wonder

i was just texting an ebay seller a bit ago (he mentioned his receipts were in chinese, aka he lagged the champ pack back to his home in las vegas from the raffles over though)

highlights

-guy said he was 89 years old

-asked if i could help his kids with english when i got back to shanghai in sept.

-told me he needed 4k+ for his sz 9.5 pack

-just texted me again about a minute ago saying he received payment from someone else for 4 grand.

guess my chinese skillz aren't helping me barter with them......sad

I just ordered a ID pair since I missed out on RSVP and TLO this morning.  I wanted the red Elites badly.  At least they were a lot less then the $500 Celebration Pack.

Last edited:
So the Championship Pack released?!

Cool.....Finally. [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Now, Bring on the Raspberry Lows.

Ridiculous.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Glad this nonsense is over.

Two more releases and that's it for the Xs.

L
Lol I was at NikeDC and picked up my pack too...the people just watching everyone buy the pack was hilarious and sad at the same time...i got in line behind them thinking it was the RSVP line and when i found out they were just watching the look on their face when i went to the door and bought the pack was priceless lol.  
lol they were still doing the same thing, that's sad

just got back from there. I was first in line and then they said they're going to "re-raffle" unclaimed pairs. No fcfs after 6pm, so basically I wasted my time

So the Championship Pack released?!

Cool.....Finally. [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Now, Bring on the Raspberry Lows.

welcome back. dont think ive seen u in here last 100 pgs of this debacle. u didnt even try for this one?

just got back from there. I was first in line and then they said they're going to "re-raffle" unclaimed pairs. No fcfs after 6pm, so basically I wasted my time

How long were you in line? Anyone line up behind you? I'm sure "re-raffle" means employees will scoop them

Re-raffle I assume using the tickets already issued. Hmm I won't throw it out just yet. :lol:

Anyone want to give a comprehensive run down of this release I'd enjoy reading that.

Include everything if you do. Every store that received. Every person that posted they got a pair. Every corrupt employ. Every ndc order. Every crying NT member. Just compile everything. Would make for a great read :rofl:

How long were you in line? Anyone line up behind you? I'm sure "re-raffle" means employees will scoop them

Re-raffle I assume using the tickets already issued. Hmm I won't throw it out just yet. :lol:

Anyone want to give a comprehensive run down of this release I'd enjoy reading that.

Include everything if you do. Every store that received. Every person that posted they got a pair. Every corrupt employ. Every ndc order. Every crying NT member. Just compile everything. Would make for a great read :rofl:
I was there for about ten hours smh(2-3 guys after me) and I definitely think it means employee/manager will scoop it up. Y give the pack to me for retail when they could get three racks from someone else?

Last edited:
here's all the CHI DMs.  one company already posted 4, didn't hear any other sites claim CHI.  y'all can figure out who they are.

instagram.com/p/c16QZDTZnX/

instagram.com/p/c13OSwTZiT/

instagram.com/p/c12BjgzZgJ/

instagram.com/p/c1115ozZv6/

I had never heard of them, and based on their number of followers and the look/feel of their website, I didn't try them.  I thought it had a kiddish feel, worried I was just funding someone's weekend shopping spree.

I went 0/7 for Chi with 5 other "reputable" sites.

OUCH.

Might be the under-the-radar story here, decent success sort of out of nowhere, came through when it mattered.

the website looked like i was funding someone weekend shopping spree and drawn-out-refund process.

too bad they and many will be irrelevant for the next shoe thats worth signing up 7 folk.

Perhaps not irrelevant, but none of these places seem to be able to consistently get big releases.

yo evilside how much you drop on ec2 this week?

Back
Top Bottom