Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This pack is sick. I can see why heads are willing to pay or trade for it. I'm cool without having it, that's way too much money for me but I gotta admit the shoes are fire. It must be hard for some of you that have the pack passing up on some heat or serious cash, but I'd rock the hell out of those kicks.

If you got em, enjoy em fellas.
Same. If I scored I could've easily flipped for a MacBook Pro Retina, but I'd probably keep them.

Same. If I scored I could've easily flipped for a MacBook Pro Retina, but I'd probably keep them.

I know id be tempted to sell them or trade them for the offers I'm seeing, but both shoes are totally different and unique straight piff

At first I wasn't feeling them but after seeing some on feet pics I'm giving it up, they're too dope

The Black Suede and the Corks are the best in the EXT pack.

Denims are fugg. So are the Hazelnuts.

Why the corks so damn expensive though? All the quantities should be the same per shoe. So why double on the corks?
Probably because the Corks actually have a bit more meaning behind them since they're the "celebration" shoes for him winning his 1st championship. None of the others have a real story/theme behind them.
And they are also the best looking X.

restock script been running
smile.gif
is this the script that does the restock tracking?

absolutely amazing to see ppl paying up to $5K for this pack lol

Do these ppl think this is a good investment as a collectors item??? I mean really, do these ppl think anyone will ever pay $10K for a couple pairs of shoes that were sold to the public?

Theyre not signed, theyre not numbered.

The signed Cons MJ made available last year sold for only a couple grand more lol.....now thats a collectors item.

Same goes for the WTMVP's, I just dont get it. Im capable of spending the money but there are sooooo many other things I'd rather have for that money. Congrats to those that got the pack, I hope you got it for the right reasons
Why does everything have to be an investment? Can't cats just buy they want with their money?

Thats a perk of working for that nikestore, get over it... Like posting that here is going to get you a pack. The salt truck been out this whole weekend i tell you...
. A perk of the job is not selling RSVP slots for 1k a pop.. That's a violation of ethics. Nike corporate needs to handle these releases.. They can't expect these managers who make 50k a year have any type if ethics.. It's just ******** that your not only have to deal with bits, RSVP preorders and resellers, but crooked employees too??? Shiiiiit!

ya that car was massively expensive......

soon I'll be in a R33 or R34 if I can find a good one under $40K.....
Im with you and Onin, i care a lot more about my car than i do buying shoes. not gonna post pics in here but its an Evo.  it can be seen on my IG.  

Called Meg. Meg didn't pick up, straight to voice mail.

My battle with you will be a long one, Meg.
think she works from 8-4 pacific time. lol its way past her working hours. Good luck they really come up with every excuse imaginable. Like they know where you are when you order the shoes... NSA sh%t

you won't be ready
Ok, whatever you say. At this point the only thing that can stop me from getting the db3's during restock is Nike tweeting when the restock is thus allowing the bots to scoop everything up. 

think she works from 8-4 pacific time. lol its way past her working hours. Good luck they really come up with every excuse imaginable. Like they know where you are when you order the shoes... NSA sh%t

What's your story. "NSA sh%t" matches my experience in calling

Just out of curiosity I've been saving up some bucks. My boy accepted my offer of $1,500 for these. Is that reasonable for the pack? Never spent that much on kicks and just want to get input before I bite the bullet and proceed to cop.
Don't buy them, but on a completely unrelated note, can I have your boy's contact info?

What's your story. "NSA sh%t" matches my experience in calling

I had a buddy of mine from another state help me cop and they saw that it was added from another state.... and that i checked the order confirmation in my area. I didn't know they could do that.... She wasn't that mean but she wasn't that helpful and I had to ask her questions for her to say anything.

Last edited:
I had a buddy of mine from another state help me cop and they saw that it was added from another state.... and that i checked the order confirmation in my area. I didn't know they could do that.... She wasn't that mean but she wasn't that helpful and I had to ask her questions for her to say anything.
Need some clarification here.

1) Was your order cancelled or was the person trying to be helpful and check that it was a legitimate purchase.

2) Where was the CHECK OUT done at? 

3) All you did was log into and check the order confirmation? 

Back
Top Bottom