Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I had a buddy of mine from another state help me cop and they saw that it was added from another state.... and that i checked the order confirmation in my area. I didn't know they could do that.... She wasn't that mean but she wasn't that helpful and I had to ask her questions for her to say anything.

Need some clarification here.

1) Was your order cancelled or was the person trying to be helpful and check that it was a legitimate purchase.

2) Where was the CHECK OUT done at? 

3) All you did was log into and check the order confirmation? 

Doesn't add up, the IP address on my iPhone was geolocating to Seattle or something a couple months ago.
Does that mean my orders should be cancelled, there's more to the story that people don't divulge.
I do know that meg can tell you when and where you logged into your account from during your whole order process.
Monitoring your account after you order, what would be the purpose of that.

Doesn't add up, the IP address on my iPhone was geolocating to Seattle or something a couple months ago.
Does that mean my orders should be cancelled, there's more to the story that people don't divulge.
I do know that meg can tell you when and where you logged into your account from during your whole order process.
Monitoring your account after you order, what would be the purpose of that.
they can tell, and a couple months ago no orders were getting cancelled. 1. it might matter more because this is super limited 2. it might just matter in geneeral now because theyre stopping bots more and more

Would want those too was gona get the r35 but $1000 oil changes wasnt practical lol
Yes yes back to lebron talk still waiting for cancelled orders as well :smile:

i have a r35 and the oil change is $105, my fluids cost $22 at walmart.

I'm always on here but never post, but I felt it was the perfect time to start. On Thursday I got lucky and pretty much hit the jackpot on Nike's twitter. I had copied & pasted my name and a half size lower than what I normally wear (I'm a 9 which is a very popular size run, so I tried 8.5). Realizing this was a shot in the dark, Nike tweeted ‪#‎Celebron‬  and I got an immediate tweet back from them that I won. Being newer to the sneaker game, this is the 1st exclusive release I've ever gotten. 

I'm posting this to show that with all the bots and RSVP services out there, there is hope for normal people to obtain stuff like this. While the chances are still slim, you can hit the jackpot every now & then. 

Cheers!  

i have a r35 
So jealous 
tired.gif

I was offered Weatherman KDs, Zen Yeezys, and $1,500 and said no lol.

im sorry sir, but you were foolish to pass on that deal. i would have jumped on that with the quickness. thats $3000 worth of sneakers, if not more

this is interesting that i thought id post here. proof that they sold packs under the table. have fake names rsvp and when that person doesnt show up, have the person who paid that guap pick them up on monday

^that's ridiculous. The whole staff should be fired for doing that. What Nike Lenox did was cool

I was offered Weatherman KDs, Zen Yeezys, and $1,500 and said no lol.
YOU LOST.
Exactly...LOL...C'mon man, some of these trades ppl are talkin about for their pack and turning down or debating is just mind blogging to me...I understand the shoe/pack is very limited, but I'm no fool. Just like the other dude that was talkin about DS pairs of Corks, WTKD, Galaxy Foams, YOTR 7 and some Grape 5 I think for his Pack, They can keep them Grape 5's tho...That's a No Brainier

Last edited:
^that's ridiculous. The whole staff should be fired for doing that. What Nike Lenox did was cool

yes they should. word is only 8 packs got sold to the public, and most of those went to the RSVP services. its crazy that its becoming nearly impossible to score limited releases without a bot or a add to cart script

yes they should. word is only 8 packs got sold to the public, and most of those went to the RSVP services. its crazy that its becoming nearly impossible to score limited releases without a bot or a add to cart script
I know, I don't mind losing fair and square but when stores start getting shady is when it ain't cool. Hoh 34th always does fcfs for leftover pairs and they changed it all of a sudden. Annoying as **** smh

this is interesting that i thought id post here. proof that they sold packs under the table. have fake names rsvp and when that person doesnt show up, have the person who paid that guap pick them up on monday

but dude, that one guy in here said the stores dont do stuff like this. 

im sorry sir, but you were foolish to pass on that deal. i would have jumped on that with the quickness. thats $3000 worth of sneakers, if not more

Like the use of cash, too, so no name is tied to the purchase ... mother f'ers.

Might have to get a conceal and carry license while I'm visiting the DMV (minus the D since they got some strict *** gun laws).
haha georgetowns a pretty safe place, not unusual to see 2-3 lambos and a ferrari ride through around 10am, every time i went to pick up my rsvps (all 2 times) highend cars were just coasting through. but hey if you ever need a name to use to try and rsvp with at NTDC, i wont stop you from using mine, just pm me lol 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

SPREAD THE WORD. THIS IS SOLID EVIDENCE THAT NIKE CHICAGO IS SELLING PAIRS TO THEIR FRIENDS. THEY SOLD PAIRS THIS MORNING BEFORE THE STORE EVEN OPENED. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CAMPING OUT ALL WEEKEND AND THEY DECIDED TO RELEASE PAIRS TO THEIR FRIENDS

Back
Top Bottom