Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

like bigj said i would 100% rather have a legit store in the DMV, but every stores out for a huge profit off of price hikes or cheats the system. Major charges 2-300x retail, NTDC is a broken system that will never get fixed.. anyone who says move along and dont worry about it isnt from the area. its not just this release we missed, its EVERY release because we can never get through. its not going to change unless we complain, and this gives us the perfect situation, with proof of their corruption. if everyone in the area gives up on complaining to corpo, they will jus go back to their old ways. i wanted the shoes to wear, wouldve only sold if i doubled up off NDC. if i had a legit connect, yeah id probly use it, but not for every release, only things i really wanted, and still i would only get 1 pair for me to wear, not sell, not trade. if im not going to keep it i dont need it, id get it the proper way. 

As fas as employees buying their packs before the store opens, as far as i know, employees 1. cant buy anything before the store is open and 2 usually have to wait until everyone is gone or their shift is over to actually buy anyting. thosse packs werent sold to employees in chicago, they opened the back door and let some friends in. and if youre going to say they need the money because they cant support themselves off of their paycheck, then they might want to find another job or stop being so careless when trying to sell shoes online. people who care about things tend to take precautions of not getting caught 

Exactly...LOL...C'mon man, some of these trades ppl are talkin about for their pack and turning down or debating is just mind blogging to me...I understand the shoe/pack is very limited, but I'm no fool. Just like the other dude that was talkin about DS pairs of Corks, WTKD, Galaxy Foams, YOTR 7 and some Grape 5 I think for his Pack, They can keep them Grape 5's tho...That's a No Brainier
Divided by zero.
This dude I backing out on in ebay. Cause he was looking to get 400+

Total. Bit. Ch. Move on him
Legally he is obligated to sell you those if he had no reserve, you can pursue that 100%
In lotterys winners are chosen at random. RSVPs ran "fair n square" is still based on order of dms received. Plus just cuz groups come in and cop together don't mean s*** I've hit with my boys for plenty limited releases at various NT's
U still feeding us turds and calling it Cajun huh.. 
what bothers me the most about this release is that I never had a fair shot at these shoes, no matter how much leg work  If I missed out and got a fair shot, i wouldnt even care, but I never had a chance at these, because of supercomputers, and corrupt employees.
You and 600 other users in this thread. When people are showing their frustration, they are really just agitated because nothing's fair anymore. 

Start messaging ebay sellers be like I got X amount if we go through paypal, I get a lot of my shoes that way, I mean 8 out 10 sellers will probably say no to a significantly lowered price, but it only takes 1 or 2 of them to be like ok I'll work with you on something. As long as you don't lowball them I'm sure one will respond with a reasonable solution for both parties involved.
Did that trust me. But nobody is going from $599-699 buy now to $375

the only way things are gonna change is if the consumer flexes their weight by keeping the funds in their pocket. that will never happen, there are too many "stans" and people that value a pair of shoes over the buck

the sad thing is, you wouldnt even have to stop buying as a whole, just scale down a little bit...and nike would feel it.

and stop buying resale shoes at astronomical prices (the sneakerhead justifies this by saying "ok, sold my celebration pack...now let me pay 2k for these yeezy's") then feeds into the resale game

the same stuff that has happened with this release has been going on for a number of years already

feebay, dumb sellers and even dumber buyers have set a false value on this pack based on last years pack. last years pack was def under 100 pairs, this years pack was at least 10 times that. by the numbers alone, there is no way that the value should be equal.

IMO IMO IMO

not talking about anyone specific, so dont get your panties in a bunch

bottom line is, this is craziness. and anyone who attempts to justify it is crazy as well. IMO

Until people understand this, nothing will change. It's solely on the buyers IMO, none of this would exist if people didn't buy at outrageous reseller prices.

is it really "missing out" when you never had a chance?
QFT its not like these were widely avaible to begin with
they may not have been widely available, but there would have been that many more packs i would have had a chance at. when theres maybe 50 in that size to begin with and the day before the release you see 30 of those pairs online, you have not real chance. 

honestly, I think that if the resell, or asking price, wasn't so astronomical then there would be much fewer disgruntled stories..

Majority of all the disgruntled people wanted to re-sell anyways, have no sympathy for them. :lol:

15 pairs at Niketowns is a joke, a celebratory release should be made more widely available

Last edited:
Start messaging ebay sellers be like I got X amount if we go through paypal, I get a lot of my shoes that way, I mean 8 out 10 sellers will probably say no to a significantly lowered price, but it only takes 1 or 2 of them to be like ok I'll work with you on something. As long as you don't lowball them I'm sure one will respond with a reasonable solution for both parties involved.
Nobody is going to go from $599-700 buy now to $350-375. I've messaged guys wanting 450-5 and answer was nope.

Nobody is going to go from $599-700 buy now to $350-375. I've messaged guys wanting 450-5 and answer was nope.

no need to post that again. we got it the first time.

you went from saying 450 + crazy shipping to 600-700... seems like you are being dramatic.

at this point, you just have to keep looking and trying. nothing else that can be done.

we should look at the video game industry as a good example, initially when microsoft was releasing the xbox one, they added restrictions to used games and having an always on internet connection. 

what did the gaming community do?  they preordered ps4's.  they spoke with there wallet and microsoft back tracked very fast.  So change can happen, but it takes all of us to do it. same thing with resale prices, if everyone as a sneaker community refuses to pay more then retail for shoes, we could squash the resale market.. 

I see no one learned from last year lol.. I didn't even bother with these! It's only going to get worse guys. I have giving up on limited shoes. Life is much better when your not worried about getting a shoes that unless u have a bot or a connect you won't get lol so f it on to the 11 and some of the cool gr kd6

Regular people dont know anything about Verizion fiOS
laugh.gif
 FiOS that thing only known by people who buy shoes, not like commercials run 24/7

Last edited:
INB4 THAT POST IS DELETED.....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
most cities don't even offer that, the average consumer has dsl/cable internert. My point is when they advertise for it they are not mentioning it will increase your chance of getting kicks. the average person doesn't think their internet is too slow or feel a need to upgrade. most people are find with 25 mbps. You dont need 100mbps to tweet or update a fb status 

time to start sending the sellers offers to settle via paypal invoice.
:lol: at hustle harder.

yea ok.

Think about it, some were flat hookups which happens everyday, for situations that are way more crucial to your life. I.e. land development, city infrastructure, repairs so on and so forth. See it all the time. Then the others that weren't hookups, people are saying they paid over a g to get them. Half the people in here complaining wouldnt be able take that offer if they had the chance too. So yea I say hustle harder. Either get a hookup or go in there and drop some racks, sounds simple to me. And if you're that "disgusted" stop buying them, ferragamo makes an excellent men's driver.

no need to post that again. we got it the first time.

you went from saying 450 + crazy shipping to 600-700... seems like you are being dramatic.

at this point, you just have to keep looking and trying. nothing else that can be done.
Im not being dramatic. What I said was I have not found anything on ebay cheaper than $450+shippong. Dude said message sellers, I was saying that I did bit I didnt message sellers asking $600+ because ppl wanting that much arent going to accept 40% decrease.

Last edited:
Divided by zero.

you sir are a hero after what you did this past weekend

View media item 536980
I don't know about y'all, but I'd rather see pairs go to NT'ers than the general public. If fam was really a "hero," he should have hooked us all up. Instead, some regular *** dudes off the street and employees copped packs instead of the enthusiasts that have been here for years.

Last edited:
My thoughts on how to fix this:
  • Stock should never make it to the actual Nike Store. Keep that **** at UPS and have them show up with the truck at pickup time.
  • Nike needs to control the RSVPs from start to finish, and from a central location. That means that the images are created on the fly, just before tweet time.
  • No store should ever see, or be able to edit, the list. Send the stores iPads that have a special app that hits nike servers for the list on the pickup morning. Shoes come off the truck, right to the customer, and then have them sign confirming pick up, and check out right there.
  • Nike employees should be forced to scan each pair as it comes off the truck to the customer. Nike knows how many pairs they sent each store, everything should match up at the end of the day.
Corruption is obviously rampant at every store, I think that what I've listed would be a good way to fix it. Whether or not they WANT to fix it is another topic altogether...

I think that championship pack really shows how nike doesn't care about its consumers and the corruption at retailers handling limited releases and I think it's good idea for nike to look at some of these posts and implement some new ways to handle these releases. @method your ideas would be a great idea for nike to handle these sort if releases

Back
Top Bottom