Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

nerd.gif

The guy thay wrote the article? Idk his history. Im pretty sure 75% of the people that tried to get these. Wanted to hold n resale
Well judging by his twitter feed, online retail store "in deveopment," and monetized blog I'm guessing he could care less about "the community," and is far more interested in lining his pockets with HB cash. 

Well judging by his twitter feed, online retail store "in deveopment," and monetized blog I'm guessing he could care less about "the community," and is far more interested in lining his pockets with HB cash. 
true, it's like this thread with all the juiciest parts taken out, but nice to see. If more people blow this up, maybe change can be made?

NikeChi getting exposed, I doubt anybody gets in any real trouble.

I don't understand Nt at times, everybody is always on here talking about how you should go to shoe stores and network with people so they look out but get pissed when they see someone network them out of a release thats highly sought after.

If I had a friend that worked at a nike store or hoh I'd have multiples of every ultralimited release also but I get it, integrity only comes into play when you strike out.

NikeChi getting exposed, I doubt anybody gets in any real trouble.

I don't understand Nt at times, everybody is always on here talking about how you should go to shoe stores and network with people so they look out but get pissed when they see someone network them out of a release thats highly sought after.

If I had a friend that worked at a nike store or hoh I'd have multiples of every ultralimited release also but I get it, integrity only comes into play when you strike out.

:lol: these Nike locations must do some serious networking considering most releases see only a fraction of what actually came into the store. Its not just this release... its every release as a whole.

laugh.gif
these Nike locations must do some serious networking considering most releases see only a fraction of what actually came into the store. Its not just this release... its every release as a whole.
Does nike even care, if they did it would be relatively easy to keep these stores in check.

Selling shoes before the store is open, giving out the rsvp hashtag to friends, hoarding rsvp pairs that aren't picked up, something can be done but if nothing is being done do they really care.

:lol: these Nike locations must do some serious networking considering most releases see only a fraction of what actually came into the store. Its not just this release... its every release as a whole.

Does nike even care, if they did it would be relatively easy to keep these stores in check.
Selling shoes before the store is open, giving out the rsvp hashtag to friends, hoarding rsvp pairs that aren't picked up, something can be done but if nothing is being done do they really care.

I honestly don't think they do care. In reality, what Nike stores are doing is nothing different than what other stores are doing. It just sucks that Nike as a company has directed a lot of these limited releases to these accounts that don't do respectable sales.
I live in MD and would have rather a more reputable store get the Celebration pack than NikeDC.

I mean, if you get 3 sizes runs and only 1 hits the floor, that's just wrong. I can understand skimming a few and putting up the rest but wow.

That said, people are quick to forget that even Bron's store (is it UNKNWN) was shady with the MVP pack last year.

I think it's just time to accept the fact that if you didn't get the pack, you didn't get the pack. Time to move on guys. It's gonna be even more limited when the cancelled pairs get put up on NDC. Unless Nike has any plans of an actual RESTOCK (ahem Nike take notes) I can accept the fact that I took an L on this release. No biggie, on to the next limited release to see even more chaos 
laugh.gif

I think it's just time to accept the fact that if you didn't get the pack, you didn't get the pack. Time to move on guys. It's gonna be even more limited when the cancelled pairs get put up on NDC. Unless Nike has any plans of an actual RESTOCK (ahem Nike take notes) I can accept the fact that I took an L on this release. No biggie, on to the next limited release to see even more chaos 
laugh.gif
While I agree with this situation on every release EXCEPT this one. If people just give up and not press the issue the situation will stay the same. This release has enough traction to start a fire.....

People just need to stick with it. If there is ever even a chance of making a difference....

Back
Top Bottom