Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Let me guess....that 12 year old kid whose mommy and daddy bought him the Celebration Pack was you wasn't it?
damn son why are you so mad because someones apparently better off than you? 1. were the shoes even in a size you wear? 2. even if you go the pack, would you have kept it/wore it, or sold it? good looks to the kid for wearing them. just because you didn't stack 500 when you were that young doesn't mean nobody did and they all depend on their parents. 
laugh.gif
 jealousy is a weak emotion  

Pure Platinum in size 10.5 at Champs in Dolphin Mall.

Easter and Sprite lows for $129.99 at Footaction in Dolphin Mall.

damn son why are you so mad because someones apparently better off than you? 1. were the shoes even in a size you wear? 2. even if you go the pack, would you have kept it/wore it, or sold it? good looks to the kid for wearing them. just because you didn't stack 500 when you were that young doesn't mean nobody did and they all depend on their parents. 
laugh.gif
Let me guess, you're still a virgin aren't you?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Cant say that i am, no.

Anyone know about finishline gettin the mango lows? Don't really wanna pay retail for em but I got a gift card to finishline. Tried to call customer service but the girl had no idea. All she had to say was they were on the calendar to release yesterday.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Dude is desperate for a comeback >D, it sucked.

Let me guess....that 12 year old kid whose mommy and daddy bought him the Celebration Pack was you wasn't it?

Yup, I also joined Niketalk when I was 3 years old...

View media item 540392
Repped :rofl:, son above -- Just stop :lol:.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Just stop lol

Last edited:
Chill I know mods can't wait until the raspberry lows release.
Does anybody know the number of colorways the xs had minus the exts, nsws, and lows? That were released?

Didn't you just ask the same question in the Kobe thread? I put the number yesterday.
Yes I would like to know how many colorways for all 3 sigs last year didnt see where you posted. I guess its wrong to ask about the Sig in the sig's thread. Back to how parents spoil their kids and who's a virgin.

Yes I would like to know how many colorways for all 3 sigs last year didnt see where you posted. I guess its wrong to ask about the Sig in the sig's thread. Back to how parents spoil their kids and who's a virgin.
Didn't mean to rain on your parade.

This site has all of color ways and PEs.

http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_james_shoes/nike_lebron_x_dictionary/?album=NikeLeBronXListing

20 Colorways
2 Lifestyles
4 EXTs
5 Elites
10 Lows (possibly 11)

Like I said in the Kobe thread, Nike had no remorse or mercy for the signature line fans, releasing more than 80+ shoes.

Last edited:
Being a fan doesnt mean you gotta try and buy them all...

Sneakerheads act like some one is forcing to participate in every release.

That's true. But there are some who follow a line hard. Personally, going to pick and choose with the XIs, KD6 and Kobe 9s.

I do wish Nike Store had some type of reward system for your purchases and occasional coupons sent to members.

Didn't mean to rain on your parade.

This site has all of color ways and PEs.

http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_james_shoes/nike_lebron_x_dictionary/?album=NikeLeBronXListing

20 Colorways
2 Lifestyles
4 EXTs
5 Elites
10 Lows (possibly 11)

Like I said in the Kobe thread, Nike had no remorse or mercy for the signature line fans, releasing more than 80+ shoes.

Thank you. Just trying to see what the numbers are like for each sig to get a feel on this year. Starting a budget and have to put a limit on the number of shoes. Already want 8 kd 6s before the season even started and a couple of lebron 11s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom