Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i see a bunch of lebron hazlenut here in europe, IN NIKETOWN.

they sold out in the USA?
 Actually bought my Hazelnuts and Mints when i was in London. Lots of things that sell out here sit on shelves across the pond like the Royals that apparently had close to a FSR for about a couple weeks.

Actually bought my Hazelnuts and Mints when i was in London. Lots of things that sell out here sit on shelves across the pond like the Royals that apparently had close to a FSR for about a couple weeks.
im headed to london and rome at the end of september for our honeymoon. hope im able to find some heat to bring back!

im headed to london and rome at the end of september for our honeymoon. hope im able to find some heat to bring back!
Had no luck when I was in Italy :/. Make sure to only got footlockers, anything else will have pretty much nothing

ill keep that in mind! are there any nike stores over there?

Niketown in London is at Oxford Circus. You can definitely get pairs for retail long after they've sold out in the states, but I wouldn't hold out hope of copping any of the Lebron EXTs. All of the models sold out the morning they were released here. The FTL House of Hoops is about 200m west of Oxford Circus on Oxford St.

Niketown in London is at Oxford Circus. You can definitely get pairs for retail long after they've sold out in the states, but I wouldn't hold out hope of copping any of the Lebron EXTs. All of the models sold out the morning they were released here. The FTL House of Hoops is about 200m west of Oxford Circus on Oxford St.

Thanks for the info, repped

Can anyone help with this process. I want to buy a pair of Nike free run 2's that are footlocker EU exclusives. I thought this was appropriate for here too because they had lebron X ASG, Christmas, and BHM still in stock also kobe 8 easter ON SALE. Why don't more people in the US just buy from there? It's cheaper than resell prices. I found some sites that will forward packages from the UK for $40 or even less. Any reason behind nobody doing this?

Can anyone help with this process. I want to buy a pair of Nike free run 2's that are footlocker EU exclusives. I thought this was appropriate for here too because they had lebron X ASG, Christmas, and BHM still in stock also kobe 8 easter ON SALE. Why don't more people in the US just buy from there? It's cheaper than resell prices. I found some sites that will forward packages from the UK for $40 or even less. Any reason behind nobody doing this?
cause they don't ship to the US and it really all depends on how much you trust these sites...If they rip you for you kicks you gonna fly to europe to settle the issue?

didn't find much in Rome at all. The Nike Store at the Train Station is small, I was there in June, and they had Black Toes, thats about it. And the main Nike Store on Via Del Corso didn't have much either. Upstairs has a little basketball section. It's more catered towards Soccer/Running/Tennis. Footlockers didn't have much there either. Only place I found heat was at Back Door Bottega in Bologna. But that is quite far north of Rome.

didn't find much in Rome at all. The Nike Store at the Train Station is small, I was there in June, and they had Black Toes, thats about it. And the main Nike Store on Via Del Corso didn't have much either. Upstairs has a little basketball section. It's more catered towards Soccer/Running/Tennis. Footlockers didn't have much there either. Only place I found heat was at Back Door Bottega in Bologna. But that is quite far north of Rome.
somehow "backdoor botega bolagna" just doesn't sound like a place I want to be. Lol

Back Door Bottega is a great place.

View media item 548039

got all 4 EXT's

don't ask about the Polo shirts because NONE of you can afford to buy them since you spend 3000.00 for a pair of shoes and 40.00 for a pair of socks... just wear your McDonald's uniform with your MVP X's

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom