Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

1. Its a video game not a cartoon.

2. He is showing the Elites on this video game because quite a few people play 2k and they do exactly what he posted.

3. You must care due to you commenting on his post.

4. Shut up.

Really, everyone is sitting around saying "you know, even though I've seen the shoe on foot, in game and from every angle imaginable, I would really love to see what it looks like in video game form."

It's silly, is the animated photo gonna influence you to run to flight club and grab a pair?

I'm sure anyone who wanted to see it on 2k has already done it themselves.

And how cool are you trying to correct me "it's not a cartoon it's a video game..." Sarcasm.

LOL.

Really, everyone is sitting around saying "you know, even though I've seen the shoe on foot, in game and from every angle imaginable, I would really love to see what it looks like in video game form."

It's silly, is the animated photo gonna influence you to run to flight club and grab a pair?

And how cool are you trying to correct me "it's not a cartoon it's a video game..." Sarcasm.

LOL.
exactly....some of these dudes are trying too hard for e-props.....sad thing is some joker probably gonna cop the game just because of his sneakers being in it. 
mean.gif

LOL.
Didn't realize this thread and every post in it was supposed to be an advertisement to buy the shoes.  

And dudes wonder why I dont post on NT anymore......Just complete and utter nonsense....

Homie went all the way to bank to get a $500 in singles so he can put his chest out....when is the madness on this forum going to stop....

Dont even get me started on those Polo shirts....
Well I guess if you goin do it make sure you
Lebron was sitting right in front of me at the marlins game yesterday. I wish i had my pack on me to get it signed.
Who is that with him Ray Allen?

Back
Top Bottom