Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For anyone looking for the championship pack hats check your local champs a few in south florida got a shipment.

Except a championship pack with his signature will probably go for like 15-20k in 5 years time, no joke. Resellers dream, lmao.

If you can get the signature authenticated, which is no simple task. If it was, everyone would get their champ pack "signed".

Repped Skip

Unfortunately I don't have any Champs near me, I'd really love to have the hat.

If you can get the signature authenticated, which is no simple task. If it was, everyone would get their champ pack "signed".
Is it really difficult to get a PSA to authenticate? I have a few autographed items I've contemplated selling and I've always wondered how difficult is the process to get a COA.

Won a pair of Black suede/Mints for $285 shipped...good price?
thumbs-up.gif

on the shoe? Or the box. I would have him sign the box, or silver sharpie the dust bags.
If he signs that shoe, all 4 shoes, all 8 shoes, I can easily see that guy getting at least 50k for both packs combined if they were signed. The shoes are really rare already, and having a signed pair makes them 1 of 1.

If he signs that shoe, all 4 shoes, all 8 shoes, I can easily see that guy getting at least 50k for both packs combined if they were signed. The shoes are really rare already, and having a signed pair makes them 1 of 1.
nah, I bet lebron himself would hook you up with a champ pack signed for $40k cash easy

still on the hunt for that floral hat or even the championship hat

if anyone in the Milwaukee area has seen them PM me :pimp:

Last edited:
R people gonna wear these hats or just resell?

I like the floral one and bought it on impulse but I dont think its worth almost $40

Back
Top Bottom