Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Will be getting a back up pair of these raseberrys down the line. These pop like crazy in person. Love these. The X lows feel better than the 9 lows to me. Just like the 9s (for the most part) these are sitting everywhere. I know the exposed flywire is a turn off to a lot of you but I don't mind it as much now. I think that it's because of how plain they are for the price that people are turned off. They should have had these at 120-130 retail. Would have sold better

I finally figured out what bothers me about the lows aside from the reused outsole. The tongue on the lows are SO BABY like, doesn't even look like it belongs on a Men's size shoe. I may be stuck in the mind frame of Jordan Retro 3's and 4's but the tongue on these lows are nearly nonexistent.

Last edited:
those shooting stars >

nthat.gif

while searching for hazelnuts i came across some ds denims for 300. ive only paid resell once and told myself if i ever did it again, no more than 50 over retail, but seems like i should go for it at that price. Thoughts?

while searching for hazelnuts i came across some ds denims for 300. ive only paid resell once and told myself if i ever did it again, no more than 50 over retail, but seems like i should go for it at that price. Thoughts?
if legit great price

if legit great price

DAM! NO WONDER HIS SHOES FIT LIKE TRASH

"Designed to the exact specifications of WTF!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom