Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

them bunions aint no joke. Kds feet are ****** up too. Proof nike should make wider shoes

them bunions aint no joke. Kds feet are ****** up too. Proof nike should make wider shoes

A bigger or wider shoe can be just as damaging as a smaller shoe, causing your foot to slide and slam in to the inside of the toe box all game long. It feels like you're kicking a wall barefoot during every jump and stop

Anyway, this is kinda shameful that its the second time this thread has been derailed by a pic of another mans feet.

Finally got some hazelnuts for 275 today. Passed on some denims for 300. Gonna put my plats on Craigslist and if they move grab the denims. I only need one girly colored X. Anyway a pic with my mints
View media item 563529

Damn every time I go on ebay and look at the lows from the championship pack i get salty... i need those in my damn life...

A bigger or wider shoe can be just as damaging as a smaller shoe, causing your foot to slide and slam in to the inside of the toe box all game long. It feels like you're kicking a wall barefoot during every jump and stop

Anyway, this is kinda shameful that its the second time this thread has been derailed by a pic of another mans feet.
It's not "another man." This is THE Man.

Last edited:
Right?? I thought it was pretty ridiculous. I offered 6 flat (and only because there were no cosmetic flaws supposedly, only a B-grade stamp and a different box) but he wouldn't budge.

I don't even know how one would obtain a B-grade pair of corks..
He probably got them from the Outlet up in Portland I think, I remember they got B-Grade Royals and B-Grade Corks and people actually camped out for them, but for any B-Grade shoe it's worth less, excluding the Banned 1's

Last edited:
They end up at nike outlets and a lot of the pairs r either flawless or have excess glue. How Nike factories work is if even one pair is considered b grade than the next 10 r also even if they're flawless

They end up at nike outlets and a lot of the pairs r either flawless or have excess glue. How Nike factories work is if even one pair is considered b grade than the next 10 r also even if they're flawless
I've heard it was like the preceding 100 pairs and the proceeding 100 pairs of the flawed one. 10 sounds a bit more realistic but, who really knows.

He probably got them from the Outlet up in Portland I think, I remember they got B-Grade Royals and B-Grade Corks and people actually camped out for them, but for any B-Grade shoe it's worth less, excluding the Banned 1's
Ah gotcha. I never heard about corks hitting Portland outlets. There are always mistakes made in shoe production though and you know nike isn't letting those pairs go anywhere near the trash can. It's funny because ill bet nike makes more money per pair selling the b-grades out of their outlets. You figure nike sells the retailers their stock in bulk at a substantial mark-down. But when they eliminate the middle man, selling out of their own store front, they are taking in that msrp. Even considering the new outlet, b-grade price, I bet that's still higher then the bulk price retailers are buying at. Beautiful mistake.

Back
Top Bottom