Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

on the look out for a size 11 of the denims around that price for my boy. thanks in advance if anybody is able to help!

Messing around at work searching for older LeBrons and came across the Jades in my size at a close by store 
smokin.gif

Picked up the lows a few days back, too.  Really feeling these

LAST SHOE I BOUGHT WAS THE SUPERHERO X'S... IM THINKING ABOUT THE LANEY V'S BUT NOTHING ELSE HAS BEEN WORTH IT

Size 11.5 of the Xmas and 14 of the Pure Platinums at the Footlocker in Little Havana (Miami).

Just wanted to say thanks again. Went to a different footlocker this morning and was able to grab the size 14 pure platinums you mentioned. I had been looking for these for a few weeks now. Couldn't even find resell in a size 14. And now I got it for retail. Already got my shipping confirmation. The weird thing is is the tracking says the platinums will be here Friday, but the raspberries that I ordered on sat (release day)won't be here til tues?? Whats up with that?? I know one is coming from footlocker in miami and the other is coming from eastbay in wisconsin(I believe?), but 2 days versus 10 days? I have zero patience, so 10 days is an eternity. I guess it is what it is. Anyways, I got one of the two shoes I was looking for. On the hunt for cav4's in a 14. Wish me luck. Haha.
You lucky son of a gun lol. Congrats, man. I'm glad I made it happen.

[quote name="you big dummy""]
Those ID's look :smokin to me[/quote]
Those socks on the other hand.....he better be on his way to the court.

[h1]Nike LeBron X EXT "Denim" QS[/h1]

Brand: Nike
Product Code: 597806-400
Availability: In Stock

Price: $299.99       9.5 and 10

http://www.incaseyouslept.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1092&search=lebron

[h1]Nike LeBron X EXT QS "Black Suede"[/h1]

Brand: Nike
Product Code: 607078-001
Availability: In Stock

Price: $299.99    9.5 and 10

http://www.incaseyouslept.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1093&search=lebron

GL, got some other shoes I want on the site. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom