Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My homeboy just sent me this fugazi bs 
laugh.gif

I have a pair of lebron X EXT hazelnuts im trying to get rid off. Im not huge on the colourway, but if they were the mints i would be keeping them. Someone offered me Metallic red foamposite ones. Ive always wanted these as the very few foamposites cw i would like. you guys think this is a good straight up trade? both shoes are DS.

Thanks in advance. 

If you're trying to get rid of the Hazelnuts, and you like the shoe you're getting in return, then do it.  Simple.
THIS. who cares about the value if its a win win situation.

Valuewise ur getting the better end of the deal tho lol

I have a pair of lebron X EXT hazelnuts im trying to get rid off. Im not huge on the colourway, but if they were the mints i would be keeping them. Someone offered me Metallic red foamposite ones. Ive always wanted these as the very few foamposites cw i would like. you guys think this is a good straight up trade? both shoes are DS.

Thanks in advance. 

The Red Foam's are a much nicer shoe than those Hazlenut's. IMO

^^ agreed 100%. i would make that trade in a heartbeat. i been trying to find those to swap with my DB6s and no luck. not even trade obviously lol

On eBay I was searching for these and I picked them up for 140 ds, I thought it was a big deal, these are one of the best 10's

I besn holding off on these since rd, expecting them to go on sale.

They never did and now I can't find my size on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom