Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

just as i was reading that question that email popped into the inbox was kinda funny lol

Last edited:
sweet thanks guys.  i kinda knew they were gonna be takin out the ID option soon but wasnt sure when.  well got a couple of days to create my very first pair of ID.  gonna be makin the Ty Lawson X ID, they r by far the illest lookin X ive seen so far other than some of the PEs that "most" of us cant buy lol

side note - outta my 6 pairs of X, i find the dolphins the most comfortable, dunno why but yeah they just feel better.

It's official... I'm gettin one more ID in. Smh. Not too high on the XI so far. I may iD one of those when they become available.

Anyone having yellowing issues on the blue diamond soles? I bought them in march and just wore them for the first time yesterday. Soles are yellowing bad and the air bubble. I just unds them too! Nike said my only option is to return them. Bummed to say the least. No more clear soles for me. That's just wack. Imma keep them cuz I like the shoe but come on Nike...get your ish together.

Last edited:
Anyone having yellowing issues on the blue diamond soles? I bought them in march and just wore them for the first time yesterday. Soles are yellowing bad and the air bubble. I just unds them too! Nike said my only option is to return them. Bummed to say the least. No more clear soles for me. That's just wack. Imma keep them cuz I like the shoe but come on Nike...get your ish together.
It's translucent so its gonna yellow over time anyway and can we see pics of how bad they are yellowing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom