Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This guy originally wanted 800 but I offered 650 and he countered with 700 and is firm.

$300 less than what fcny has 'em for...not like they're retroing or restocking any time soon. Seems like supply is drying up as well. could also look into some bgrades...if there's any left out there

$300 less than what fcny has 'em for...not like they're retroing or restocking any time soon. Seems like supply is drying up as well. could also look into some bgrades...if there's any left out there

Yeah I might just pull the trigger. It's the only X I really want.

Aye before you do see if this is still available...heard mixed feels bout the site tho

Thanks man. I inquired about that a few weeks ago. He wanted 650 then kept dropping the price. I asked if he had a receipt but he didn't. It probably wouldn't hurt to ask for more pictures too

My fellow internet brethren, I come to you with a question regarding the lebron "freegums" 9s. I'm close to making a deal for some freegums. Question, I normally wear a size 12, but these are in a 11.5. If i were to down size, would they fit too tight, or, snug?

Last edited:

kixify is shady.. would ask for tagged pics before i paid a cent
I haven't bought anything off it yet, but if you think about it. When Ebay was first interested wasn't it kind of shady also?  Wait I am sending money to someone I never met, with no business license.  Yeah never happen.  I think they have certain challenges that must be addressed in regards to instilling buyer confidence.  Currently Paypal is taking a lot of the pressure from them, with the money back policy but they need to step up.  I will give them a shot but I am sure I am in the minority.

DB LBJ coming soon? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom