Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

heard lebrons are comfy but dont look good on me
they are extremely comfy, I hate to say it but the x are as comfy as my pt shoes which are nike 95max bb air max 2010id, you just feel like you could walk forever and I don't get that feel in a lot of my retros

I was at Drip Hollywood over the weekend.

They had (for retail):

Denims - Size 14

Hazelnut - Size 10

I don't think they do phone orders so stop by if you are in the area.  They are sitting in the display case.

No @dwoodactennis , your picture of the green mids isn't a custom. Before Randy's pic, that you posted, those were unseen. There were 4 reverse champ packs made and then given to the owners a week or two after the regular champ pack released. The reverse pack mids in that pics are Justin Amazing's friend Randy's pair (Justin has one of the other 4 packs) and the pic of the reverse champ pack red lows above is from sneaker con Miami. They weren't supposed to let either of these shoes be seen. 4 packs total in the world.

Anymore info on this? Do you know where to find more pics? And why can't they get out? @BeastFACE

They had (for retail):

Denims - Size 14

Hazelnut - Size 10

I don't think they do phone orders so stop by if you are in the area.  They are sitting in the display case.
Damm I need those Deniums.Im in Houston tho...FML

THOSE "WHAT THE" OR WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLED X'S ARE DOPE FOR THE SUMMER TIME..TOO BAD THEY MADE THEM NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET UNLESS YOU WERE WILLING TO BEND OVER

Lebron 10 XDR are the same as regular Lebron X's the only difference is the sole of the the XDR version has a harder rubber compound for the Asian market for outdoor playing.

XDR= extra durable rubber

They had (for retail):

Denims - Size 14

Hazelnut - Size 10

Man I need those Denims, I remember a NTer offering me a trade for a size 14, for my 11 (I'm a 13) and just passed on it. I'm regretting it now.

Footlocker.com restocked on some different Xs. Just picked up a pair of the Superhero Elites on sale for about 175 before taxes by using a $25 off coupon. Wasn't planning on picking up any Elites, but got tempted to scoop.

Edit: Nvm, just saw people posted before me :lol:

Last edited:
Footlocker.com restocked on some different Xs. Just picked up a pair of the Superhero Elites on sale for about 175 before taxes by using a $25 off coupon. Wasn't planning on picking up any Elites, but got tempted to scoop.

Edit: Nvm, just saw people posted before me
laugh.gif
What size? I have a feeling a bunch of these orders will be canceled. I called them and they said they are having huge inventory issues and payment validations are not going thru either, and they have to cancel all the orders. ******s

^ Size10s. If it doesn't go through I'll be alright. Would've just been a nice scoop on a discount.

Copped them settings, hope they don't cancel, I need these in my life. Waiting on confirmation, if I get that then ill cop the superheroes, let me kno if y'all got the confirmation

Update-got the confirmation View media item 644067but for product info, it says ship from store, that normal?

Last edited:
just got off the phone with operator and they said it is a new system in place where all these orders are being filled from stores, hence the shipping to the 48 states. I ordered the superheroes from the restock but could not stock locate them on Sunday or Monday, but the price online was cheaper plus the birthday coupon so I'm not complaining...

just got off the phone with operator and they said it is a new system in place where all these orders are being filled from stores, hence the shipping to the 48 states. I ordered the superheroes from the restock but could not stock locate them on Sunday or Monday, but the price online was cheaper plus the birthday coupon so I'm not complaining...
Repped...went back for superheroes but 11.5/12 is gone ...all good, just wanted settings the most

I already got a UPS ship notification but I don't know if its superheros or Dades. I hope superhero since I don't have those yet...

Tempted to order the home cw since I prob won't get the home elite.

However I just impulse copped the GG 4

I really think most of these orders will get cancelled.

However, my Dades shipped already, but those are pretty easy to find...

Back
Top Bottom