Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i was on the lookout for windchills for the longest, and ended up settling for the revis in the same color. much much cheaper and just as appealing... well almost

i was on the lookout for windchills for the longest, and ended up settling for the revis in the same color. much much cheaper and just as appealing... well almost
I bought the hoody to match with them though, so need to buy the kicks at some point :lol:

If that's the same pair as this then it's a custom of the Total Crimson Elites done by Mache. They look better on a mid than the lows.
That is probably them, good find.  I never saw these before.  Look good.  I was just curious because I saw these lows that were "reverse champ pack" colorway, that were supposedly made for Brons "friends and family," so thought the mids could be similar.  But they definitely look like those Mache customs to me.  Thanks for showing me that. 

That's a wrap on the X for me, officially gave up on Home Elites. 

It was a good model to me, happy with the shoes I grabbed. 
lol that's an insane collection but u gotta get the USA ones. forget about gold medal hype, just plain red/white/blue is nice

I saw Windchills at Opryland mall in Nashville a couple weeks ago, I think it was FTL. Have y'all tried to stock locate with them?

NEVER BEFORE SAW UNDERSTOOD THE INTEREST IN PURE PLATINUMS THEN FOUND MY SELF LOOKING AT THEM MORE N MORE AND WOUND UP COPPING A PAIR...PICKING THEM UP FROM MY MOM'S PLACE IN THE MORNING... NICE SUMMER SHOE

That is probably them, good find.  I never saw these before.  Look good.  I was just curious because I saw these lows that were "reverse champ pack" colorway, that were supposedly made for Brons "friends and family," so thought the mids could be similar.  But they definitely look like those Mache customs to me.  Thanks for showing me that. 
View media item 637784

No dwoodactennis dwoodactennis , your picture of the green mids isn't a custom. Before Randy's pic, that you posted, those were unseen. There were 4 reverse champ packs made and then given to the owners a week or two after the regular champ pack released. The reverse pack mids in that pics are Justin Amazing's friend Randy's pair (Justin has one of the other 4 packs) and the pic of the reverse champ pack red lows above is from sneaker con Miami. They weren't supposed to let either of these shoes be seen. 4 packs total in the world.

Last edited:

About to trade DS 2013 doernbecher 3s size 10 for ds size 10 corks? thoughts?
Double and triple check that the Corks are legit.  And then do it.  This was a trade many cork owners were turning down even the week of DB3 release when the 2013's were at their highest value.  I say that assuming you like the corks a lot more, too.  I wouldn't trade if I only had one pair of DB3's, but that's because I like the DB3's A LOT.  I tried this with my second pair of DB3's though (size 10 as well 
frown.gif
) and no one online was having it.

Good luck and check those airbag columns!

Double and triple check that the Corks are legit.  And then do it.  This was a trade many cork owners were turning down even the week of DB3 release when the 2013's were at their highest value.  I say that assuming you like the corks a lot more, too.  I wouldn't trade if I only had one pair of DB3's, but that's because I like the DB3's A LOT.  I tried this with my second pair of DB3's though (size 10 as well 
frown.gif
) and no one online was having it.

Good luck and check those airbag columns!
I got 2 pairs of DB3s which is why I wanted to trade for them in the first place. The Corks are gonna be worth more to me in the long run anyway. They've been slowly rising for the past couple months, which is why I wanna trade them now before the price gets to SB 8 levels. :'(

What makes them fake? I'm not saying they're not, because I don't know what to look for. But I'd like to know some things to look for

Anyone have any leads on the X Elites for the low? Looking for 12 or 11.5, preferably Crimson or Superheros. I slept on them and they look dried up now online...

Back
Top Bottom