Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lebron's future stepdad.. some rapper that dates his mom that's not too much older than Bron himself hah
haha funny dude, in a great position though. Son idolizes LeBron, probably the reason he ****** lebrons mom :lol:

haha funny dude, in a great position though. Son idolizes LeBron, probably the reason he ****** lebrons mom :lol:

Lol he's in a great position to get shoes...

Not for people to want to listen to his music.

Being known for being lame is the worst, might as well do reality tv.

I know there's a legit check. But is there someone on here that wouldn't mind looking at some 10's I just bought. I bought them off eBay and the person told me they are authentic and I went to a FL and had their employees look at the pictures and said they thought they were real. Just want a second opinion.

I know there's a legit check. But is there someone on here that wouldn't mind looking at some 10's I just bought. I bought them off eBay and the person told me they are authentic and I went to a FL and had their employees look at the pictures and said they thought they were real. Just want a second opinion.

Are you gonna post the pics or no?

EDIT: stop cluttering the thread with your legit check stuff and no live ebay links allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have a ballpark # for Championship Highs?

Found a pair in my size, but I have no idea what they go for, so I'm not sure what to offer.

Thanks.

Anybody have a ballpark # for Championship Highs?

Found a pair in my size, but I have no idea what they go for, so I'm not sure what to offer.

Thanks.
1500 about, maybe a stack if ur lucky

i cannot find a 10.5 in the lebron X elite champ (red pair only) anywhere...smh. a few months ago they were everywhere.

any suggestions?

Last edited:
good luck, i went to a sneaker convention and there was only one pair there in a size 8.5 and he wasn't selling... there was about 1600-1800 people there

Back
Top Bottom