Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^ Yes pretty sure DeAndre Bembry was wearing the Champ Pack pair. Not sure if it could have been one of the popular ID pairs that people were making, but from what it looked like to me, those were the ones from the pack. Glad to see someone balling in them, they belong on the hardwood and they're a super dope color way.

^ Yes pretty sure DeAndre Bembry was wearing the Champ Pack pair. Not sure if it could have been one of the popular ID pairs that people were making, but from what it looked like to me, those were the ones from the pack. Glad to see someone balling in them, they belong on the hardwood and they're a super dope color way.
View media item 870573

Anyone know if any stores still have the white/gold elite? I know about a month ago someone said a Chicago store had em but I never reached out like an idiot

Anyone know if any stores still have the white/gold elite? I know about a month ago someone said a Chicago store had em but I never reached out like an idiot
Not sure if they still have them but dope-factory.com had a couple sizes last time I was checking them out.

any chance the 8.5 is still there? i mean im a 9 and i know they fit snug, but i might have to try em out

The red lows are $80 at the footlocker and HOH at North Riverside Mall. Picked up a pair for $60 using a $20 reward. All the other colorways were still $100 plus.

anyone here get their custom what the lebron lows yet? I got the shipping notice on saturday and was supposed to be 2-day. SAD.

Back
Top Bottom