Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

In case anybody is still looking...
[IMGhttp://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/834148/width/200/height/400
[IMGhttp://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/834149/width/200/height/400[IMG]

FSR, even 13.5's and 15's. Not sure why they're still that price tho. South Chicago.[/quote]

Sorry if this question has an obvious answer, but I'm new to niketalk. Does anybody know why these LeBron X pressures and blue diamonds are in Orange boxes?

Last edited:
if anyone is looking some sizes of the lebron x volt cw on footlocker for 139.99 ...I used a coupon got em for 115.99 sounded good to me

Some locations have stopped doing phone orders completely. Check the outlet thread

Thanks for the heads up man, just grabbed a pair of the pressures, never thought I'd find that colorway. Good looks.

I just did the same, finally found them for under retail about time...smh

Im going to use them to hoop in, and i still have my sensors for my Crown Jewels, Ill just use them for the pressures just to see how the nike tech things works.

DEF HAVE TO HIT U UP SOON SICNE WE IN THE SAME STATE!!!!

BEEN BSING TOO MUCH SMH AT MYSELF

AND I THINK HE MEANT CUSTOMS AS IN CUSTOMS CHARGE/FEE FROM OVERSEAS ORDER

DEF HAVE TO HIT U UP SOON SICNE WE IN THE SAME STATE!!!!

BEEN BSING TOO MUCH SMH AT MYSELF

AND I THINK HE MEANT CUSTOMS AS IN CUSTOMS CHARGE/FEE FROM OVERSEAS ORDER

Bahaha ha!! Bro damn yes you are probably right. 5:30am posting can be dangerous! Reading comprehension not all there that early. Lmao

Been looking for a pair of Corks ever since  I failed on release day. Found 2 pairs in my size for a good price. However, one is a sample and the other is the release version. Anyone know the difference? 

Got rid of my corks(11.5) couple months back and I've been lookingfor a size 12 but can't find anything below 850...:nerd:

I had to go ahead and cancel my order for the black and red 10s for 169.00....with shipping it came up to $194.00 almost retail. I couldn't justify it so i cancelled. lol
ill call later in the summer, hopefully they will drop down in price more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom