Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Weren't the Gold Medals Nike+ for 270

Yes, I paid $270 (no tax in NJ) for my GM's at HoH. The Nike+ enabled shoes were $200, and the ones that included the Sport Pack were $270 retail. So not sure where the hell JJ is getting a $295 from...that's just insulting.

Right now my rotation is down to elite x's and kobe 9 elites, with the advantage going to the Xs. I just love those kicks man, and for some reason I like them a lot more than the regular Xs...

can't say enough how much I love the x ... especially when you compare it to the xi

hooping wise their so good; i prefer them over hyperdunk/rev type shoes as well...

really want the away cw for hooping tho, been beating my carbons but they still look fine
happy.gif

Honestly thats probably the average going rate for Hazelnuts now. The prices for the whole EXT series from last year have dropped excluding Corks. Hazelnuts and Mints shouldn't cost any more than box price now. Denims I wouldn't pay over $300

Honestly thats probably the average going rate for Hazelnuts now. The prices for the whole EXT series from last year have dropped excluding Corks. Hazelnuts and Mints shouldn't cost any more than box price now. Denims I wouldn't pay over $300

Should I grab them or wait for a possibility of someone selling them under retail. I have got lots of shoes under retail and my patience paid off. Don't know if that would ever happen with these hazelnut

Unlikely. But check the quality of the shoe cuz a lot of pairs of hazelnuts had many flaws. Get detailed photos

Back
Top Bottom