Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Jimmy Jazz Restocked on the Windchill too but they want the full 295
frown.gif

Anyone have an idea where I can find these other than eBay? I need a sz. 11-12 and there doesn't seem to be many out there. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Sad that the white elites have yellowing problems... I expected it and all, but am now hesitant to cop a pair for the prices they are going at and knowing what will happen. My superhero pair looks brand new though, and I've been hooping in those for a minute now.

S/O to probably my favorite pair of basketball shoes to hoop in maybe all-time :smokin

Copped my first pair of elites today, got em for the right price and Im done with the XI already. COuld be my last bron for a while now these XIIs look wack.

Corks finally arrived!!!!  I'll post more pics later today.

View media item 1036545

:pimp: congrats on pickup

Have you tried them on? I'm looking myself for a pair and thinking about going half size up... I got the Christmas X and was a bit too tight on the toe box area wondering if the cork being the different material might be even tighter... thoughts?

Last edited:
:pimp: congrats on pickup

Have you tried them on? I'm looking myself for a pair and thinking about going half size up... I got the Christmas X and was a bit too tight on the toe box area wondering if the cork being the different material might be even tighter... thoughts?
I don't own any of the EXT's but everyone I know has said TTS due to much, if not all of the internal padding is gone. A touch roomier than the regular X.

Corks finally arrived!!!!  I'll post more pics later today.
pimp.gif
congrats on pickup

I wear 9.5, but the Corks are a 10, and they fit very well.  Going a half size up actually made them fit a bit more comfortably.  I'd say go a 1/2 size up....especially if you have wide feet like me.  LOL  And you can always wear a thicker sock, if it's too roomy.

Last edited:
^^^ I wear a 9.5 and the 9.5 I got fit good. id rather the corks be a lil snug than too roomy because of how hard the material creases.

I wear 9.5, but the Corks are a 10, and they fit very well.  Going a half size up actually made them fit a bit more comfortably.  I'd say go a 1/2 size up....especially if you have wide feet like me.  LOL  And you can always wear a thicker sock, if it's too roomy.

Naw..... Go true to size.

I own all 4 EXTs & due to lack of padding.... I repeat, no inner padding....... they are nowhere near as snug as regular Xs or the Elite Xs.

You go half size up & them things would feel like moonboots.

ext's need thicker socks. the lack of padding and the leather isn't the most comfy ride.

mine are all tts. they fit good, but the material inside is just a bit hard.

Thanks everyone for sharing info, repped all of ya'll.

I own the Hazelnuts and Denims and both are TTS i just wear them with thin socks and they fit good specially the denims.

I wondered about these but will aim for TTS, yesterday got an offer for $550 shipped on Corks and they are half size up might jump on it since I cannot find anything lower and at this point prices are going up not down; not so many pairs on the market.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for sharing info, repped all of ya'll.

I own the Hazelnuts and Denims and both are TTS i just wear them with thin socks and they fit good specially the denims.

I wondered about these but will aim for TTS, yesterday got an offer for $550 shipped on Corks and they are half size up might jump on it since I cannot find anything lower and at this point prices are going up not down; not so many pairs on the market.

Thanks
Yep.  That's exactly what happened to me.  All my other EXT's are 9.5(tts).  I found a pair of Corks in sz. 10 for $450, so I copped and they aren't a problem.

Yep.  That's exactly what happened to me.  All my other EXT's are 9.5(tts).  I found a pair of Corks in sz. 10 for $450, so I copped and they aren't a problem.

Might negotiate a bit and see... worst case scenario I can use regular thick socks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom