Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

u got all 4 ext's of the 10s? 

Im just missing corks. hazelnut and denims gotta be some of the dopest on foot shoes ive ever owned when paired with the right outfit
Yea, I was able to get them all a year after the release for below retail with the exception of the Corks.  These are the best EXT pack that Nike has ever put together IMO.

Yea, I was able to get them all a year after the release for below retail with the exception of the Corks.  These are the best EXT pack that Nike has ever put together IMO.
I'm not a huge EXT guy, but I totally agree.  I liked these a lot.  Nice shot.  

Quick questions for this thread, has anyone had an airbag go "soft" on them?  

In my Corks, the left shoe air bag seems "softer" and can be compressed, the right shoe is still very firm.  I can't see or hear a hole in the left pair, but defintely seems like the bag went lost it's compression.  Any fixes?  

I've worn them a lot, and it won't stop me from continuing to, but was just curious.  I have over a dozen pairs of the X model and never had this happen before.  

I had a pair of pressures burst (how ironic!) but it was very noticeable happened when i was ballin in them and they were pretty much done after that. the bag on the elite X dose seem firmer tho.

Hazelnut EXT FTW... this is so coincidental i was just looking at these yesterday they are prob my fav lebrons of all, the Sb8s are dope but you gotta be in beastmode to rock em, the hazelnuts are just right, low key but the blue hits are dope, shame its the middle of winter tho!

Last edited:

View media item 1037614

Nice, me too have gotten all 3 for around 200 each. Still waiting for corks at the right price. And yes agreed the ext pack is the best.

The blue on the hazelnuts def sets them off

I think the Lebrons have fell off since the X. All the ones after that see so weak to me. Not appealing. I think the SB xi look pretty cool but other than that I don't like it.

I think the Lebrons have fell off since the X. All the ones after that see so weak to me. Not appealing. I think the SB xi look pretty cool but other than that I don't like it.
I agree. the models kept getting worse and worse after the X. Maybe because i liked the 360 air/zoom bubble

The pod zoom system is a cool idea, but nothing provides comfort like the 360 zoom bag. Feels much better on the elite than the regular version, too. I love the 13s since the X, but 11 and 12 didn't really do it for me comfort wise on court.

You Guys can flame me, but I think the LeBron X's are the most comfortable LeBron. I have the pressures and they are sooooo responsive!

You Guys can flame me, but I think the LeBron X's are the most comfortable LeBron. I have the pressures and they are sooooo responsive!

Were in a Bron x thread, I'm sure everyone's here cuz they are fans of the model lol

And Yea 10s was the last Bron model that I liked...downhill from there, see the sane thing happening with kds, 7s were dope

I've gotten the white/gold X elites for Christmas which I've wanted for a long time.

They were DS, but one of the shoes has some yellowing to it (it's not that clear in the picture, but IRL you see it).

Anyone got any experience with whitening the mesh / fuse of this shoe?

Read something about Bar Keepers Friend, but don't really know how to go about it.

Yeah not sure how to white the mesh without other parts aka the inner bootie/tongue area messed up. Might have to let Father Time take the W on this one regarding the yellowing...

I've gotten the white/gold X elites for Christmas which I've wanted for a long time.
They were DS, but one of the shoes has some yellowing to it (it's not that clear in the picture, but IRL you see it).
Anyone got any experience with whitening the mesh / fuse of this shoe?
Read something about Bar Keepers Friend, but don't really know how to go about it.

View media item 1844447

Might be time to send those in to a certain customizer and get the custom finals PE :D

Back
Top Bottom