Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Might be time to send those in to a certain customizer and get the custom finals PE
happy.gif

Which customizer? Any pics maybe? My interest is peaked

Thanks @bigj505
pimp.gif
It's dc_kustoms though and @freakyzekeyy here are some pics

It does look sick, really nice work DC! Paintjob is flawless!

I'm guessing with shipping from the Netherlands it's gonna be expensive though (shipping will probably cost 100 bucks alone 
indifferent.gif
)

Too bad I don't know of any good shoe customizers in the Netherlands.

Another idea: they might also look good all blacked out instead of red, keeping the gold swoosh and making the swoosh on the toebox gold like the PE's.

Would it hurt if I tried some whitening products on it first? I can always still have them customized, right?

It does look sick, really nice work DC! Paintjob is flawless!
I'm guessing with shipping from the Netherlands it's gonna be expensive though (shipping will probably cost 100 bucks alone :stoneface: )
Too bad I don't know of any good shoe customizers in the Netherlands.

Another idea: they might also look good all blacked out instead of red, keeping the gold swoosh and making the swoosh on the toebox gold like the PE's.

Would it hurt if I tried some whitening products on it first? I can always still have them customized, right?
freakyzekeyy freakyzekeyy
Oh man the Netherlands? Lol...shipping would be more, not $100 but probably close but for both ways not just one. You should be able to try some cleaning products on the shoe without much issue. However it's really tough to undue oxidation. I haven't seen too many have lots of luck, but hey, you never know. I have also done the Black/Gold PE on the white Elite as well. Here are some pics.

View media item 1847075
View media item 1847076

@freakyzekeyy
Oh man the Netherlands? Lol...shipping would be more, not $100 but probably close but for both ways not just one. You should be able to try some cleaning products on the shoe without much issue. However it's really tough to undue oxidation. I haven't seen too many have lots of luck, but hey, you never know. I have also done the Black/Gold PE on the white Elite as well. Here are some pics.

Im currently in the market for a pair of DS corks, should I go TTS of .5size down for EXTs?

Im currently in the market for a pair of DS corks, should I go TTS of .5size down for EXTs?
I went half size down on the corks and am really happy, but I have a super narrow foot, so take it for what it's worth.  

Some folks told me EXT's run a tiny bit bigger due to the lack of padding on the insides, so that's why I went half size down.  

I have a wider foot so I'll stay TTS. Thanks, bruh.
Def stay tts, i don't have corks but have the other 3 ext's and i have 2 tts and one half size up which still feels fine to me. 

I thought the consensus was these run small

Back
Top Bottom