Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i thought they were someone's ID's (the carmex) then all of a sudden Lebron has them on....

Enough is Enough Nike, One thing I respect about Original Air Jordan line is all you got was the Bulls home/away colorway and a Playoff home/away colorway and depending on the All Star uniform a allstar shoe.. Nike coming out with favorite lip balm colorways now? I loved how the Nike zoom generation only had 4 colorways.

IMO I am sick and tired of XMAS/CHINA YEAR/ALLSTAR/VOLT/DUNKMAN colorways!

dunkman and all stars have been in the lebron line since the beginning (outside of the dunkman starting with the IIs) theyt arnt going no place. i wouldnt mind the dunkman c/w going back to its roots tho. cant stand these black/volt/etc type dunkmans. smh

i thought they were someone's ID's (the carmex) then all of a sudden Lebron has them on....

Lebron lurks on nt and had one of his buddies post the pic to see what everyone thought. After the roasting he said eff y'all imma wear them anyways. Yolo

lebron switched back into something that looks like the lavas but they have red bottoms? are my eyes deceiving me?

Don't undertand what ya'll mean with these comments. On court/off court still the same look.

We're just saying that within the parameters of a basketball game, the shoe fits (pun not intended) and doesn't look bad with their uni colors. Most people buy LBJs for casual wear, and with that intent in mind they have no place in my wardrobe.

I'm not particularly impressed with the pair he switched to, the color blocking doesn't do much for the metallic upper imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom