Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Enough is Enough Nike, One thing I respect about Original Air Jordan line is all you got was the Bulls home/away colorway and a Playoff home/away colorway and depending on the All Star uniform a allstar shoe.. Nike coming out with favorite lip balm colorways now? I loved how the Nike zoom generation only had 4 colorways.

IMO I am sick and tired of XMAS/CHINA YEAR/ALLSTAR/VOLT/DUNKMAN colorways!
You sound upset.

Anyway, the 2nd half PEs are dope.

LMAO!!! Lebron and Wade ALWAYS get away with using that off hand to pull the jersey or body down during a block, HILARIOUS it NEVER gets called. Such a foul!

Those aren't ID's. Look at the clear Air Max unit. Wish we get the white air max unit option on NIke ID btw.

Regardless I like. And this is coming from a guy who owns a pair of the tax LeBron 9 Elite and wears them loud and proud.

Those aren't ID's. Look at the clear Air Max unit. Wish we get the white air max unit option on NIke ID btw.

Regardless I like. And this is coming from a guy who owns a pair of the tax LeBron 9 Elite and wears them loud and proud.

its not white look again its black in between

The PE he switched to would be copped x10 by me reminds me of bordeaux jordan 7s

and that dunk :x

Anybody catch Victor Cruz with the dumbfounded look on that dunk?
roll.gif
  Those kicks definitely set James off!  Loved it

Nice stuff Fresh. Glad you got yours.
Not crazy on either shoe from todays game. Interesting seeing Lebron wear a different color shoe then his teammates. Thought Riley was usually against that. Maybe explains the second half change.

Nice stuff Fresh. Glad you got yours.
Not crazy on either shoe from todays game. Interesting seeing Lebron wear a different color shoe then his teammates. Thought Riley was usually against that. Maybe explains the second half change.

Usually always is. Thought maybe Riley was like "alright...only the first half...but then get back with the rest of the team."

Just came back from the Shoetopia Event at the Verizon Judging collections... 

I'll say this about the Corks... folks were there to buy / sell & of course trade...  I guess Im considered OG having been around a bit.. but what I know about these events is I appreciate the folks holding them because they are trying to get shoe heads in one place and hooked them with tickets to the Wiz vs 76ers game...

But.. I dont consider a true collection what you can walk into the store and get... with that said.. there were only three tables there with tight collections and all around stuff.

EVERYONE else was trying to sell and I would venture to say MAYBE 10 out of 250 folks probably sold stuff lol..

As for the Corks... I saw about 10 folks trying to sell.. but does anyone think someone else is coming to that event with 800 in hand ready to buy a pair of corks?

Come with a pair and sell them for $300 and you leave with money in your pocket... but everyone who came with Corks left with the same ones.. not one person wearing them.

Sad.

Everyone is into sneakers now to sell not to wear them. I wasnt impressed.... Three dudes won all the categories... except no one had Trainers en masse

Respect to those Three guys and my man from Decade Footwear

We're just saying that within the parameters of a basketball game, the shoe fits (pun not intended) and doesn't look bad with their uni colors. Most people buy LBJs for casual wear, and with that intent in mind they have no place in my wardrobe.

I'm not particularly impressed with the pair he switched to, the color blocking doesn't do much for the metallic upper imo.

Nothing special about either imo.

Back
Top Bottom