Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I may get flak for this, but honestly the people who keep saying why didn't Nike release the GS colors in men's sizes just want it even more because they want what they can't have. If it was reversed and let's say insert current men's GR color lebron was only released as a GS and vice versa, the same argument would sure ensue.

I'm not sure of cannon (just got a DS pair) status because unless my memory fails me it's not like they sat anywhere it was a pretty hyped colorway from the jump. To me the better comparison is the Swingman colorway which I copped day 1 and just bought another DS pair. To me the Settings are like the Swingman in it will be around for a while then dry up and then naysayers will be on the hunt. The only thing that puts a kink in my theory is that you can id a similar pair.

BTW..... Where is my Swingman X!!!!! That shade of Blue/Green is crazy!!!!

I think it depends in the area. Cannons definitely sat near me. My dude at FTA kept telling me, "no need to rush, they aren't going anywhere". Passed em for over a month. As soon as I was ready to cop I couldn't find my size anywhere locally. Well, actually I did, the IXs just ran so snug I refused to buy another in a size 10. Size 10.5 was like a unicorn.

pretty sure youre just saying that because it has green and orange on it, the cannon color blocking was 100x better than those fam, let it rest, you do not have anything special in your hands
I agree with Luigy, and not because of the colors or blocking, but the initial reaction to both. Cannons weren't a must have until peeps start to see them on feet and in person. I can definitely see these slowly drying up and when they do, boom ridiculous resell prices just like with the Cannons and Miami Nights.

I think he does have something special in his hand, one of my favorite colorways of the Xs. I won't wait for em to dry up and start to see the crazy resell prices to realize that. Joints are :smokin !!!
uh no, cannons were gone asap around my way and judging from what i saw, they were gone most places

idc tho man, you guys double, triple up, whatever, i hope hype does build later so you guys feel special

I may get flak for this, but honestly the people who keep saying why didn't Nike release the GS colors in men's sizes just want it even more because they want what they can't have. If it was reversed and let's say insert current men's GR color lebron was only released as a GS and vice versa, the same argument would sure ensue.
Disagree. I want them because I like them. Has nothing to do with the fact I can't have them in my size. I like both so much I'm copping my lady both pairs. Closest I can get to them, lol.

uh no, cannons were gone asap around my way and judging from what i saw, they were gone most places

idc tho man, you guys double, triple up, whatever, i hope hype does build later so you guys feel special
As I stated in my last post, it depends on your area. Some areas they moved, some they sat longer.

Yet another take down version in the Lebron line. This is the Nike Lebron ST Low II, most likely an Asia exclusive release like most take down versions of the sig lines. Shoe features a mix of Lebron X and Soldier VI attributes. Also this colorway falls in line with the super hero pack colors that we've seen in the other Lebron take down version and the elites.

DS Corks Sz 10.5 for $400 at Flight Club LA

Price Mistake?

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=bb&sc=lebron&i=041830

EDIT: Looks like the corrected the price to $800
roll.gif

Last edited:
pretty sure youre just saying that because it has green and orange on it, the cannon color blocking was 100x better than those fam, let it rest, you do not have anything special in your hands
No one is saying I have anything special in my hands, that comment helps me to believe you as well were one of those that jumped on the Lebron bandwagon cause of hype. The cannons are more sought after this year but last year no one paid attention to them I feel like these are going to have the same treatment. I can care less if any of my shoes are "special". Lmao!

Yet another take down version in the Lebron line. This is the Nike Lebron ST Low II, most likely an Asia exclusive release like most take down versions of the sig lines. Shoe features a mix of Lebron X and Soldier VI attributes. Also this colorway falls in line with the super hero pack colors that we've seen in the other Lebron take down version and the elites.

View media item 333334

These guys keep milking the VIII outsole. Shame on them. :smh:

Mache still showing how the custom game is done with this Stewie version. Would never rock but he always makes them look clean it seems. Brings up memories of the Stewie VI

Wow! Not good wow either. You need a big red nose to wear those properly LOL
Not a fan of any customs, but I can usually at least appreciate this guy's work.  Not on these though.  They look like they were done by a 3rd grader.

LEBRON X Denim Ext = *****, Hazelnut EXT QS = 4/26, Hazelnut "Lifestyle" EXT NRG = 4/26, Night Stadium "Lifestyle" EXT NRG = 4/26

(Credit to Deftronic)

Last edited:
So true.  I'm selling off a lot of my DS Jordan retros because I know they'll just drop again.  Might as well get an inflated price for them while I can.
Same boat. Used to live and die by the jumpman but I've come to realize that,10 years later, the brand is nothing more than hood rat bait IMO. Unloading everything but a few that are either already worn, or want to keep. Them being made of old bus seats helps my decision too

No one is saying I have anything special in my hands, that comment helps me to believe you as well were one of those that jumped on the Lebron bandwagon cause of hype. The cannons are more sought after this year but last year no one paid attention to them I feel like these are going to have the same treatment. I can care less if any of my shoes are "special". Lmao!
hmmmm, alright, yes i see

im not on any bandwagon tho, i acknowledge his accomplishments, and i comment on the cws i like

but im no lebron advocate and i only have a pair of Xs because i actually ball, and these feel pretty dam good while im hoopin

if you didnt care, why would you make a statement about the cw being sleepers like the cannons (which were definitely sold out at most places)

Back
Top Bottom