Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I want a pair of Volts.... but not for the price tag. Lol.
That China CW being GS only also bites.

Same boat. Used to live and die by the jumpman but I've come to realize that,10 years later, the brand is nothing more than hood rat bait IMO. Unloading everything but a few that are either already worn, or want to keep. Them being made of old bus seats helps my decision too
Preach! Sold most of my J collection over the summer and either copped Bron's or just stashed cash... JB= :smh:

So true.  I'm selling off a lot of my DS Jordan retros because I know they'll just drop again.  Might as well get an inflated price for them while I can.

Nothing wrong with this at all.

Same boat. Used to live and die by the jumpman but I've come to realize that,10 years later, the brand is nothing more than hood rat bait IMO. Unloading everything but a few that are either already worn, or want to keep. Them being made of old bus seats helps my decision too

Preach! Sold most of my J collection over the summer and either copped Bron's or just stashed cash... JB= :smh:

We are all in the same boat

The kiddies and new collectors(hype magnests) can definately have the jays nowadays

My Jordan XIs dont even seem to phase me anymore

Im bout to unload for real on the jays so I can have some bread for the new items from the 3 sig lines(mainly Kobe)

We are all in the same boat

The kiddies and new collectors(hype magnests) can definately have the jays nowadays

My Jordan XIs dont even seem to phase me anymore

Im bout to unload for real on the jays so I can have some bread for the new items from the 3 sig lines(mainly Kobe)

Yes! Say what they want but JB is PLAYED OUT! Every major release kills it more and more. Nostalgia factor? Of what? 2 years ago from when they last dropped? When I think of grape V's I don't revert back to 90-91, I think of videos of malls full of kids clawing each other for a pair. When I think of concord xi's I don't think of MJ killing it, I think of the Get money boys" and kids catching ammonia, yes ammonia. I'm good on all that :smh:

Seriously, getting rid of stuff was going to be hard. Or so I thought...

It's just something about being able to use that cash to put towards something else you want and not feeling guilty about spending it.

That's what I did with my dunkmans and it felt great.

I agree with Luigy, and not because of the colors or blocking, but the initial reaction to both. Cannons weren't a must have until peeps start to see them on feet and in person. I can definitely see these slowly drying up and when they do, boom ridiculous resell prices just like with the Cannons and Miami Nights.

I think he does have something special in his hand, one of my favorite colorways of the Xs. I won't wait for em to dry up and start to see the crazy resell prices to realize that. Joints are :smokin !!!
This ! :smokin

Old bus seats! Lmao! Perfect comparison, and prices go up as "leather" gets shinier, more plasticky, and more and more like Payless

Hit me up with all the JB heat y'all are supposedly getting rid of. If I don't have it ill cop barring ridiculous prices. If you like a shoe, you like a shoe. It doesn't matter to me how many times it has been retro'd.
You can like a shoe and have no problem selling them for money. I like the yeezys, but best believe I sold those things before they were even delivered to my door step.

Agree with everyone on the JB tactic. When I started off that's all I wanted was more and more Jays. Then these lines got longer, the quality got way worse, the videos and pics kept popping up of ignorance defined... and I just started pawning them off. Only have Black Cement 3s and True Blue 3s in my collection, the rest are Lebron, KD or NSW kicks and some Reebok/Creative Recs. Just ordered some Jordan 1 UNCs for 80 shipped though, but those are sitting everywhere so it doesn't count haha

You can like a shoe and have no problem selling them for money. I like the yeezys, but best believe I sold those things before they were even delivered to my door step.

Oh I agree they can be sold. In fact thats what i want them to do (sell to me at reasonable prices) and I've done the same with selling some products, but dudes acting like they don't buy JB products anymore, JB is for hypebeasts, or that JB is for the hood :lol:

Like homie said, sell me some of this JB heat since none of you LeBronites wear them anymore. I'm paypal ready 
laugh.gif

I just know that shoes don't last so y'all can have the originals all you want. If you are a collector then that's different but with tech growing as fast as it is these kids do not care about OG(old & going).

Well, it is looking like April may be a No-Shoe month for me.  Can't remember the last time that happened. 

If the White/Gold Elite isn't fire, I'll be going into May/June waiting for some other elites...Easy pass for me on the Browns and Denim...but

THERE ARE RUMORS OF A JUNE/JULY RELEASE of the Black Suede

View media item 332805 feel like these are going to get the cannons treatment from last year, watch guys hunt for these down the road

The look ok...But the Cannons blow these outta water by far....I left my office as soon as FTL opened to get the Cannons....honestly the Cannons are better than 95% of the Lebron X colorways that HAVE RELEASED...

...Red Suede
...Brown Suede
...Denim...
I would cop all...aint nuttin like a plain Jane

Last edited:
^^ @kevininsd they need to come wit' these....

i would pay Elite prices for these X's
Co-Sign.

Either Red or Black and I'm down.  I really do think the White/Gold and Pure Platinums will be my last Xs...these Red or Black Suede joints would likely be just as hyped and hard to get as the corks.

Seriously, getting rid of stuff was going to be hard. Or so I thought...

It's just something about being able to use that cash to put towards something else you want and not feeling guilty about spending it.

That's what I did with my dunkmans and it felt great.

I felt the same way but the price these kids will pay at the drop of a hat and I can use that $ for something else like a Bron I can actually play in or something else made it SO easy...

Back
Top Bottom