Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i know im late to the topic of j's and their value, but when i was growing up the jordans were somewhat like the lebron shoes because some models sold out and some sat on shelves. it wasn't until the new breed started buying jordans did the madness for them begin...if anything the kd iv's and lebron 9s set a level that jordan didnt have in his heyday  cause they had pairs that were selling out faster than the jays when they dropped.....maybe internet exposure is to blame?

Yep, those Red Suede LeBron's are what that is!!! Now, those are possibly the best LeBron X to date @ the moment

I like those red suedes as much as everyone else in here. That being said I don't see why we would have to pay a premium price for basically the same damn shoe and materials that we got with the 8v1's (that went the outlets in masses)

Unless nike magically improved their suede/nubuck quality over the past 2 years :lol:

I know I'm beating a dead horse
BTW good discussion in here Mister Friendly and everyone else these last couple pages

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with this at all.

Yeah it is

It's not about value for collecting, its about collecting.

Every older Retro is miles ahead of current ones in terms of quality and "correctness"

I'm glad I have 2 DS pairs of Grape V. I do not want the icey blue sole hypebeast version

Completely off topic, but I'd like them to release tonight's suede X with Van Gundy's face splattered on the bottom.  This game already has me worked up!

Its cool that yall are selling your JB stuff but I don't think its a great move because Kobe/Lebron/KD shoes doesn't hold its value every well. Maybe in the future, it will
are you serious?

Have you looked at Ebay? Not sure about Kobes and KDs I would tend to agree there but Brons which are limited 1 - 9 are still pretty solid in pricing.

Unless you are talking in-line.. then yeah.. not many inline shoes hold retail value... but look for a pair of Brons in VII VIII or IX and see what they cost.

That doesn't look like Elite Easters....looks like that Elite colorway that we have been thinking could be the SLH

I'm scared i'm gonna like some of these elite colorways.. i have enough to pick up all ready 
mean.gif

Last edited:
They really need to stop comparing the Heat to the 95-96 Bulls. The hype job was getting extremely annoying. They aren't even better than the 99-00 Lakers.

They really need to stop comparing the Heat to the 95-96 Bulls. The hype job was getting extremely annoying. They aren't even better than the 99-00 Lakers.

I got this heat team this year over the 99-00 Lakers in a 7 games but thats for another thread. Theres no denying this team is great that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom