Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lmao I saw that earlier and had a good laugh to myself. That's not even a spelling error, it's just plain ignorance in not knowing the difference between the two words.

The homie needs to stop buying kicks and invest in a thesaurus and/or English 501 classes.

That said, kids - if you're out in the cold for long, you might catch 'PNEUMONIA' not NH3.

Lol , were y'all not around when the concords came out? Watch the damn video before you open y'all's mouths again.

Thank you up there. These stans trying to clown when they have no clue what's even going on.

Last edited:
This may be off topic, I called nike,com and they said there will be a re release of the corks. They also stated the shoe is not made for wear its more of a collectors item as the thin cork layer will wear off over time
Not sure if serious? 
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

The homie needs to stop buying kicks and invest in a thesaurus and/or English 501 classes.

That said, kids - if you're out in the cold for long, you might catch 'PNEUMONIA' not NH3.

Haha, you skipped English 101.....and took him right to the advanced courses.

Lol , were y'all not around when the concords came out? Watch the damn video before you open y'all's mouths again.

Thank you up there. These stans trying to clown when they have no clue what's even going on.

I know what's going on. I think you're operating on the same level as dudes in the video.

Last edited:

Lol chill B, no harm intended. I'd forgotten about that vid, makes me cringe each time you hear the ******* and 'connoisseur' speak. Not even gonna comment on the cornball licking the soles of the XIs.

Sorry Miami fans streak over they had a good run, but the funniest moment is at the end of the game when lebron is heading back to the locker room someone tried to swipe his headband off his head he stopped for a moment I thought that lebron is going to go in the stands and punch someone in the face lmao,,,,:lol: did anyone else see that? So now lets see them in the playoffs against each other with my boy Rose/Noah back on the floor thats going to be crazy series if it happens!!

I cant wait for that... :smokin #revenge
guys, be real, like really real, like put your money where your mouth is real

if miami sees chicago, its going to be okc in the finals all over again

theres no way chicago is a real threat to miami in the playoffs

if you seriously think chicago has a chance, dont comment, just pm me and we can talk it out

not a fan of the lebron X at all really but the colorway he had on tonight was sexy. i need better pics

guys, be real, like really real, like put your money where your mouth is real

if miami sees chicago, its going to be okc in the finals all over again

theres no way chicago is a real threat to miami in the playoffs

if you seriously think chicago has a chance, dont comment, just pm me and we can talk it out

EXACTLY

The GET MONEY BOYS  was a sad/classic moment.  I was disappointed they didnt make an appearance this past Christmas.

Someone has to agree with me on this. No matter how many times I look at the nsw releases I can't get with it at all and I mean I thought I could rock whatever but I'm so far away on these it's crazy. Another question I heard someone saying that the suedes that might be coming out would be a limited release. Can someone elaborate as to why just because its suede would it be limited or is this just nikes thing with suede?

Easter lows are FCFS at most spots where iam at, not really sure if i want these yet
grin.gif
 but we'll see come Friday morning

Last edited:
seeing how the styling is on that particular suede, i wouldnt be surprised if suede was the next ID option

Remember this night of talking Bulls fans take it in breathe it deep because you know for a fact come playoffs against the Heat you'll be swept. Did someone say something about Derrick Rose coming back? What threat would he be to the Locomotive train that is the Miami Heat and LeBron James? I'm kinda glad they lost tonight because it doesn't matter and now the media can shut up for awhile and the Heat can get back to business.
And now we can get Back to Sneakers

stop derailing the thread with the sports talk. Go to the sports forum if you want to discuss it. :smh:

who was comparing?

lemme know so i can see em

ESPN has been hyping that ish up. LeBron is great but they need to cut the nonsense out.
thats crazy, and honestly an insult to this eras teams if miami is the closest to 95-96 chicago

i mean, its a long win streak, but comparisons shouldnt be made until their season looks like 67-16, then we can talk scary comparisons

Back
Top Bottom