Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Really?!

Passing on Elites just like I passed on last years Elites outside of Miami Vice joints. Not a fan of the gimmicks Nike uses to increase the price of their shoes.

$280 for that?!

Plus, what happened to the inner logo? EZ PASS!!!

passing on all elites, the price increase aint worth it.... for any line

FYI if not posted already: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19007976.. <---easters.... your welcome and I am going back to bed...
happy.gif

^ Goodlook :pimp: :pimp:. I saw someone post the Rick's link for the Kobe Easters and then tried to search for the Lebrons on there but couldnt find them. Checked this thread and you came thru in the clutch. Easiest online release I've ever been a part of :lol:.

Edit: 15% off code: MAR24FTWR59
Knocks the price down to $149.99.

Last edited:
sorry late post: 15% off DSG[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]MAR24FTWR59[/color]

just found this on the kobe thread.. 

Last edited:
**************** FOR EVERYONE THAT LIKES THE PURE PLATINUMS*********** others continue the scroll

mark my words, May 18th ... release date

my thirst is REAL

(last time ill put this info in here LOL no one reads)
Thank you based god i have been waiting any details for these haha

new to the thread so i figured id share my X collection on here , only ones i missed out on was the cork, but i will get them when the price drops to about 500
0fe8b692_photo.jpeg

I had a dream Nike sold socks, laces, and lace locks for the Lebrons together in matching sets for $30. I was so excited, now in awake and they don't, lame.

I feel like if you bought at least 5 pairs of the current model X and you can prove it you should get a 150$ off the X elites lol.

Wrong thread my bad guys, looks like the easters are sitting may have to grab if i see them in person for under retail, could be good balling shoes for outdoor haha wont mind beating them up

Last edited:
Also **** Sporting Goods has the easters and you can use MAR24FTWR59 code to save 15%. Drops price of shoe to 150

Last edited:
Also **** Sporting Goods has the easters and you can use MAR24FTWR59 code to save 15%. Drops price of shoe to 150
I ordered before i found out about the code but 2 of my boys were able to use it no problem.. When I just called to have the sales person apply it to my order she said it doesnt include Nike products so she couldn't apply it to my order :\. 2 diff people I talked to told me this.

For anyone lookin for lebrons call Exclucity @ Canada....they having a 27% off every lebron in stock and they got BHM, Volts, Settings, Lava's...

Please note that canadian retail id $220 but i think is a great deal for BHMs at least.

514-846-8887

If anybody looking for Volt's D i c k sporting goods has almost  FSR i just copped a 13 and found a code for 15 bucks off not to bad

Back
Top Bottom