Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There are probably only a handful of us eagerly awaiting ANYTHING regarding the Pure Platinums, and to those that are....are you starting to feel like these aren't going to be released??  I check probably 20+ times a day on here and still nothing....
I believe they are originally to be released this month but were pushed back to April/May?

I just want to see more pics of them/see them in hand

thanks everyone on the Blessing. I really appreciate it.

matter fact, Jed Ima do a Dunk Special again this sat, try to liven up this thread again!!!

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
That dunk in the Home V1s was.. 
smokin.gif

Crown Jewels for this go round would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really starting to think that the reason LeBron has all these versions of shoes is because he does not have a MAX NBA contract and never has. And Nike by putting out all these shoes is trying to supplement that missed out income. Does this make sense to anyone else???
It does not.. At all actually

**************** FOR EVERYONE THAT LIKES THE PURE PLATINUMS*********** others continue the scroll

mark my words, May 18th ... release date

my thirst is REAL

(last time ill put this info in here LOL no one reads)

Last edited:
**************** FOR EVERYONE THAT LIKES THE PURE PLATINUMS*********** others continue the scroll

my thirst is REAL

Thank you sir. I have been waiting for some info since I saw the pics. So dope !!!!!!!

On another note...... Volts have been looking good lately. Thinking of grabbing them for 110.

my thirst is REAL

Thank you sir. I have been waiting for some info since I saw the pics. So dope !!!!!!!

On another note...... Volts have been looking good lately. Thinking of grabbing them for 110.

my thirst is REAL

Thanks man! I hope you are correct.... thirsty as hell as well! 

NO IDEA WHY THEY WENT WITH A KNICKS COLORWAY OF ALL COLORWAYS LOL BUT IM SO READY... LOVING THE ELITES IN THIS BLOCKING FOR SOME REASON

the elites are sick, that's definetly what the 10 should have been with to begin with... just not sold on the colorway just yet, though.

Really?!

Passing on Elites just like I passed on last years Elites outside of Miami Vice joints. Not a fan of the gimmicks Nike uses to increase the price of their shoes.

$280 for that?!

Plus, what happened to the inner logo? EZ PASS!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom