Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Good lord.

Those red suedes 
nthat.gif

Man if sneakernews is right and both the Denim and Brown Suede release the same day some peoples pockets are gonna be hurting. I don't mind because I will be just going the suede's and I think most people will go for Denim's first.

Denims in sight...and i was taking this month of April off from the shoe game

Last edited:
Man if sneakernews is right and both the Denim and Brown Suede release the same day some peoples pockets are gonna be hurting. I don't mind because I will be just going the suede's and I think most people will go for Denim's first.
I'm not gonna even lie...As nice as those Brown Suede looks, I'm goin straight after the Denims

No way they all release on same date. Trusting SN is like believing stories that MN post. 
mean.gif

I'm not gonna even lie...As nice as those Brown Suede looks, I'm goin straight after the Denims
Thats what I figured most would do, I'll try both but I think I'd wear the suede's the most. I'll admit though that if I could get the denim's I'd go buy a denim jacket and post a pic in an all denim suit just to get hate from everybody haha. I know everybody remembers this

It'll actually be 4 Lebrons because the 2 lifestyle LeBrons are supposed to release that same day too

The Night Stadium version look a lot different to me in these pics

Compared to this

That's gotta be just a new colorway or something right?

Yeah, the swingman, dunkman, and mango 9s released on the same day.

I'm pretty sure the cool gray and yankee lebron 8s dropped the same day too.
oh wow, never knew that. i have both mango and dunkmans but i got into the Lebron line when it was pretty much done and over with and people were waiting on the Xs

Yeah, the swingman, dunkman, and mango 9s released on the same day.

I'm pretty sure the cool gray and yankee lebron 8s dropped the same day too.
The Cool Greys came out on another day...It was the Hornets, Entourage, and Yankees that all released the same day. Only reason I remember that day is cuz I cldn't find the Yankees cuz they were only released in New York and online

Back
Top Bottom