Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

you all let me know how the denims and suedes feel, pure platinums are what I'm after...GRAILS!
SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHH!!!! *Be quiet*  Let them talk about Denims! 
roll.gif

Man... so a grail can actually be a shoe that hasnt released yet?
  Damn serious...

Maybe I became lost since 99 but when I was coming up a Grail was that shoe one always wanted but has alluded them and they do what they can to get it.

A shoe that hasnt come out cant be a grail because you havent even had the chance for it to allude you.

But hey.. different times.. maybe the meanings changed.

So the next one to come out are those elite white black and golds *****, anyone gonna cop? 260 ticket is pretty hefty knowing that they couldddd possibly sit and that it's a gr I may have to wait on those but maches pics of em look dope! Way better then the 9s with the speckle sole. Can't wait to ball in these

Brown Suedes and "Blazers" = 4/26
Denims = 5/4

Corks > Denims > Suedes in terms of "limitedness"

So your saying the corks that were for sale on Nike Elite limit 5 pairs are more limited then the denims or the suedes that are not for sale, anywhere, at all yet?

My mom is limited quick strike in denim and pink laces. She will release 24/7/2013. First come first served. 250$ a pop. Hype beast gone learn.

REALLY HOPING ALL THESE TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE ONE PAIR I WANT THAT NOONE SEEMS TO CARE FOR....PROBLEM IS RESELLERS CARE FOR EVERY FRIGGIN THING :smh:

LeBron wore the Easter lows while warming up before tonight's game

nike lebron X low teal, white
Did they have sneakercon down there before the game tonight?? I wanted to hit that up. Why you sitting all the way up there. The way the bobcats be playing you can sit courtside for $5

My wish list:
Black/brown suede NSW
White Floridians
And lastly, the white/black vent with red accent PE

Back
Top Bottom