Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm try and cop the Denims and will prolly attempt to use the black suedes as trade bait for DS corks. Wishful thinking ik

Lol I'm not trying convince anyone to buy shoes that they don't want or can't justify spending for, but just say that because the argument that it only cost $20 to make versus the $260 they charge is dumb when discussing anything that is not a necessity.

According to your argument, one could look at the materials and say the price of Wrangler Jeans and Balmain Jeans should be comparable because its "just denim" and it doesn't cost Balmain anywhere near the $900 they charge to actually make a pair of jeans.

The cost of material is completely irrelevant because the Nike consumer isn't shopping for functionality, they are buying what they think looks good.

No one is being "exploited" and people aren't dumb for spending an economy car's note on a pair of shoes they like...who knows they could have just payed off their vehicle and have a little extra to blow on kicks lol
im sorry....im ignorant to these jeans ur talking about. did u say Balmain Jeans cost $900?

i can understand your point. my whole issue isnt so much the material to sales comparison. moreso just the bottom line of $260 is unacceptable in my opinion.

Last edited:
Wow...that right there is Ebonic Elite. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry....im ignorant to these jeans ur talking about. did u say Balmain Jeans cost $900?

View media item 354781

i can understand your point. my whole issue isnt so much the material to sales comparison. moreso just the bottom line of $260 is unacceptable in my opinion.

Lol I feel you mane, I guess I just don't care what Nike is doing with the prices because they continue to make shoes in the $80 price range that I really like.

Also I couldn't always afford the top of the line Nike shoe, I started collecting shoes well after I was grown. So I don't really feel bad for kids who can't get foams and it blows my mind when I see little 14 year olds with foams. I was happy with a pair of Dunks or AF1s coming up lol

what i wear with my penny's and would wear when i finally get the settings!
"SWAG" on a shirt? People still rockin' "SWAG" on t-shirts? You might as well wear a t-shirt that says "I wear clothes that gives me STYLE...." And I thought this was the Lebron forum?

Don't mind me, I'm just trollin'
tongue.gif

Im with you point.. .Black Suede or even Nubuck will do.

I stopped doing Red Suede with the Jordan XX1

I hate to pull the "I'm too old" phrase out, especially since I'm only 24 and advocate that a person wears what they like, but here goes: "I'm too old to be wearing a shirt that says 'SWAG' on the front."

Last edited:
makes me wonder how are you so familiar with hong kong, while your english is perfect and the fact that you hang around on NT,
which takes away the possibility being that you are Chinese lol

anyway, cant agree more on what you are saying

also, i believe the Nike iD store you mentioned is in CWB
i used to work at the shop next to it lol

That comment makes me wonder too. There's plenty of Chinese people that type better English than you. What if his parents were immigrants?

The one I saw in the Macy's in Cumberland Mall was as perfect a match as I saw. Only thing was that the biggest size they had was a large, and I'm one size up at XL. So I'm either going to get it on the website (with 25% off until the 10th) or slip down to Tanger or the outlet up 400 and see if I can find something there.
Bet, I might ride over to Cumberland now. Last time I went to the dawsonville outlet, I wasn't impressed with Ralph Lauren, but that was Christmas time so it was kinda crazy.

From Nike's product launch calender. Updated today. Gotta have the bank account ready for that day. Jordan V Grape releases the same day.

[h3]LeBron X[/h3]
Pure Platinum/Black-Sport Turq
Style# 541100-008

$180
So Denims and Pure Plats on same day? Sorta like Corks and Volts, consolation prize for those who miss out

So Denims and Pure Plats on same day? Sorta like Corks and Volts, consolation prize for those who miss out

Hope they sit a little while like the Volts. I already have too many X's, I need to see them in person to confirm that they are fire.

I actually have an orange polo that's pretty close to the bright orange in the shoe, but the green horse is off, it's a little too true of a green. I'm gonna see what they have, Preciate it.
I picked up polo from marshalls yesterday.  The orange horse is dead on, but the green is a little off, but I still think it looks good with the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom