Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

im sorry....im ignorant to these jeans ur talking about. did u say Balmain Jeans cost $900?
Actually,Balmain jeans range from $600-$2,000.

If that seems crazy to you then think about how much people are paying for yeezy's which originally retailed for $240. 

Point is, people who like something enough will spend the money on them because it's worth it to them.

those white/black/gold elites don't look too bad in those pics but that price tag...
sick.gif
I like..........the laces!

i already know how its gonna be.. im gonna get hyped for the post season and watching lebron go after his second ring.. and that will be my excuse for coppin those white/golds :smh:

those elites really do look fantastic, thanks twenty8 , I really hope ya get a pair of extra laces with all the elites though !!!!!

**** just a heads up for EASTBAY shoppers. they lost a package of mine and when i inquired here is what i got......... i asked why my order was switched to USPS BY REQUEST OF SENDER (eastbay). i was told that after JANUARY 1 they have a new process that switches SOME of the orders over from UPS TO USPS, only thing is THEY NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT IT ( if any of u are aware of this then i apologize for my ignorance) but when i have something shipped UPS i expect it to BEGIN AND END WITH UPS. be aware and make sure that u specify that u do not want yer order switched over to usps for final delivery (unless y'all dont mind that switch) IT WOULDA BEEN NICE TO KNOW THIS BEFORE ORDERING OR AT ANY POINT DURING THE ORDER PROCESS. , ups makes the usps look like the bush league. AMAZING WHAT SOME COMAPANIES WILL DO TO SAVE A PENNY OR 2

EASTBAY SUUUCKS 4 LYPHE ! STRAIGHT BUMS

thanx for listenin :wink:

Did you really post this 2x just to make sure we all saw that you did a Carmex ID?

Carmex were weak even when Lebron did it

BTW those white/gold elites are clean

but as has been said ad nauseam, not clean enough to pick up at $280

Last edited:
they should of NEVER tried to make a new design for the SPRITE... let something awesome be something AWESOME, don't try and make this crap... they are so ugly and a slap in the face to Lebron Fans that Nike couldn't even give us the new style for the X Low.... just awful.. 

NEVER will buy a Lebron X Low... perfectly content w/my 8's and 9's

Back
Top Bottom