Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

these look great my man... thanks for sharing! 
glasses.gif

Two years ago I could jump on ebay and find a pair of previous years GRs for around 80-90 bucks.

Now they want retail minimum

I just want some damn basketball shoes
mad.gif

I found the full set of the 2012 Jordan's for 59.97 but I want these Lebron's
mean.gif
NDC has dunkmans and Floridians on clearance.. stop using ebay all the time, i used to do the same

Two years ago I could jump on ebay and find a pair of previous years GRs for around 80-90 bucks.

Now they want retail minimum

I just want some damn basketball shoes
mad.gif

I found the full set of the 2012 Jordan's for 59.97 but I want these Lebron's
mean.gif
where did you see those 2012's man?

Footlocker just updated their launch locator for the Elites...the Lebron Elites are EVERYWHERE! 
smokin.gif
 Should be an easy cop.

^ they were but that's not saying much. And I hope that the people that do want them actually wait until they go on sale which they will

Last edited:
Mall near me is actually doing tickets for the lebron and kd elites this week. They must be limited. Retro 8s and Barkley posite fcfs

Last edited:
Mall near me is actually doing tickets for the lebron and kd elites this week. They must be limited. Retro 8s and Barkley posite fcfs
depends where u live. in nyc these will definately be easy to cop on RD and after for whoever cant wait.

This is probably a ploy by those mall stores to drum up hype for the Elites if anything so that they can sell better.

There's been no indication that Elites will be limited.

Back
Top Bottom