Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

More pics of the Home Elites (courtesy of nikelebron.net):

nike-lebron-10-ps-white-gold-black-2-01.jpg

nike-lebron-10-ps-white-gold-black-2-02.jpg

nike-lebron-10-ps-white-gold-black-2-03.jpg
Nice but not $280 nice

Wow, those pics make the white elites look downright nice! ..personally, though, I'm waiting for a better colorway (if one ever surfaces).

Those elites look good but nike is wildin with that price. Idk if theyre doing that because they would rather make the money instead of the resellers but retail is outta control.

UPDATE.....

All three NDC restock orders were successful, choose ground shipping and received them today, no flaws or pre creasing.

One size 9 box did come in an orange box with plain white box label.
Dude, you aren't going to resell them right? There was no limit on the restock right.

must have missed the posts above you on the same page that state the Elites will be on ID April 23rd. 

I saw it, and I probably will get an elite id. I was just hoping that there's an elite release that I like better...AND that eventually goes on sale. Probably asking too much, but it did happen last year..

picked up my first pair of lebron x...felt mad comfortable trying them on.

wore pairs of lebron 8 v2 for about a year and half to ball, hope these perform as good or better

Cannot wait for them pure platinums...Home Elites are nice but i but not for that price, i would rsther put a lil more wit it and cop some Margielas

looks puffy in this pic, like a marshmallow

or michelin man shoe
Agreed . The Xs in general look bulky.  I don't like how the back sticks out.

The instep side of the shoe look like moon boots especially on feet.

Things Look Different In Every Pic, Not Sure Bout Em, Not On The Bron Priority List. Need To See Video

I'm trying to practice some self control and only buy one pair of Elites(Crimsom) but I might have to go out and cop the SuperHero c/w as well.

Back
Top Bottom