Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

myoslife has them up for $204.99.  Got mine! Couldn't wait! 
happy.gif

WAS GETTING FITTED FOR MY TUX FOR MY WEDDING AND MISSED THIS :smh:

I thought that you could stack those winner circle cards???
Nope and I'm sitting on Dubs right now plus $10 and $20 off coupons.
i think you can stack wc reward cards, i did a while ago, those are the 20 off cards you get when you spend 200 or more (i stacked three of them boys at one time) theyre basically a gc is what the manager told me when she let me do it

you cant stack the wc member coupons which are those 20 off a 100 purchase or 10 off 60 purchase, but you can put a wc rewards and a wc coupon together, i do that all the time, always get 40 off almost all of my purchases

i think you can stack wc reward cards, i did a while ago, those are the 20 off cards you get when you spend 200 or more (i stacked three of them boys at one time) theyre basically a gc is what the manager told me when she let me do it

you cant stack the wc member coupons which are those 20 off a 100 purchase or 10 off 60 purchase, but you can put a wc rewards and a wc coupon together, i do that all the time, always get 40 off almost all of my purchases
you must of went to a store where they let you get away with it or something. But I assure you you can not stack WC rewards. Only time you can stack is if you use a coupon and WC reward together. Wont even let you enter 2 WC rewards.

I JUST FIND IT WEIRD I CAN'T FIND ANY REVIEW VIDEOS FOR THE PLATINUMS AND THE RELEASE DAY IS A WEEK AWAY. I GUESS NO ONE CARES ENOUGH TO DO A REVIEW LOL

Yeah, if you go to the FNL website, the most you can do is use a coupon and a WC card. If you could stack them, I'd drop 10 of them to buy a shoe.

And wouldn't Concords make a better shoe with a tux?

Yeah, if you go to the FNL website, the most you can do is use a coupon and a WC card. If you could stack them, I'd drop 10 of them to buy a shoe.

And wouldn't Concords make a better shoe with a tux?

i narrowed my decision to space jams or concords...for mine in july...

pure plats are garbage to me, but to each their own, although folks in here would buy ____ on a stick if Nike called it a QS Lebron X colorway...

Back
Top Bottom