Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Platinums are the last X I'm getting than 3 or 4 pairs of the elites and then I'm done with the tens lol unless I can somehow double up on my all stars which is becoming a problem in itself. Any info on where I can get a pair size 11 would be great I'm in myrtle beach if that matters.

Wow just realize four pairs of elites would be over 1200 basically!!!! Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch... I guess that's why we all work so that we can have what we want.. Talk back with you fellas later......

If your plan is to sit at the computer and wait for the Nike twitter link to show up, you MAY end up disappointed.  They have not said that they are a limited QS, rather just 'limit 1 per person'.  That's fair. Although, a few minutes before that was announced, I asked a Nike rep and was told 'limit 3 per person'.  Anyways..Footlocker, HoH, Finish Line, Hibbet Sports, Champs, possibly Footaction (since it was on the previous calendar), etc.etc.etc.ETC.ETC. are ALL getting these.  If you REALLY want them, like I do, you should feel confident in the amount of stores that are getting these.  I will test the waters that morning online, while I'm at the mall waiting for the stores to open, but that's only because I've been waiting for months on these  (it's pretty much the only thing I've posted about).  I feel like some people sleep for a week or two  , THEN try to buy them...and once they can't find their size, come in here with the "Geee golly they were LIMITED!"  
mean.gif

even if they sell out online wont mean they are limited. look at Bugs 8 there still in plenty of stores. same with barkley still in some stores in various sizes

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Nike marketing is obviously a master at hyping their own products up, TLO, 1 min sellouts no matter the shoes. You don't think it's a coincidence why they have huge multi-shoe restocks weeks/months down the line? It's cause they just want the appearance of their shoes selling out on release day even though it really hasn't so it makes everyone go in a frenzy and make their shoes more exclusive and desireable.

Yeah these will be an easy day 1 cop they'll be everywhere. But if you wait you probably won't see these.

Nike trying to drive up hype for the Pure Plats with the TLO nonsense.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Even if they "sell out" on NDC within seconds those who want them shouldn't have too much trouble getting them when they release.
that's what I'm thinkin too along w/ them Grapes comin out

That's exactly what Nike wanted to do. Say it's TLO and get people paranoid 3 days before the release thinking they have to buy immediately or they miss out. The most limited shoe that they released last weeks were the AM1 Milans which weren't even TLO where they were even cancelling orders from people who had more than one. Guarantee if you order 2 pairs of the Plats this Sat on NDC and they're not cancelling your order.

Easy pass, those filtered pics posted before made them look better then they are.

agreed, if im able to use military discount and walk in and pick up a pair without resellers buying them all up in morning thinking they will sell ill buy.

That's exactly what Nike wanted to do. Say it's TLO and get people paranoid 3 days before the release thinking they have to buy immediately or they miss out. The most limited shoe that they released last weeks were the AM1 Milans which weren't even TLO where they were even cancelling orders from people who had more than one. Guarantee if you order 2 pairs of the Plats this Sat on NDC and they're not cancelling your order.

They don't release this Saturday tho

Basically myoslife is sold out on the SB X's.. the sizes left available are in other people's carts... looks like the hype is real for these. I remember when nobody wanted these. 

It was all good just a week ago

what's the feedback on myoslife?  This is my first time to actually get something in my cart quick enough EVER lol Should I expect an email tomorrow saying my order has been cancelled? 

Back
Top Bottom