Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'LL PUT AN END TO THIS SB X ELITE TALK

GOOD DAY.

Actually the picture can't be an ID, look at the lining, they don't have pink fly wire as an option either

GOOD DAY.

That picture can't be an ID, look at the lining, also they don't offer pink as a fly wire color on the ID for elites,

Wonder what the shoe really is, looks like they just photoshopped the superhero shoe, has the same lining in the pic

I need the pure platinums
mitt-is-disgusted-o.gif

What the hell is "South Beachy" about that supposedly new colorway of the Elites?

If anything they're reminiscent of the Swingman IXs.

Y'all dudes need to stop.
mean.gif

eBay is a free-market which means anyone can sell an item (an item that is allowed to be sold in their guidelines) for whatever price you want. I could list my toenail for $1,000,000, but no one will buy it. That goon isn't going to sell those elites.

I guess I understand but why would he even think to do that? Kinda makes him look a certain way and would never buy anything from even if it was a good deal.

You can make any south beach combination on the id for the elites and it even looks as if you could make those exactly in the picture idk

GOOD DAY.

Exactly. People just hungry for a pair to be actually labeled SOUTH BEACH... getting a bit old although i love the colorway im just not a freak about another one coming out. Why would anybody think anything else of that shoe in the pic. obvious id job. I know for a fact everybody on here has gone and played around with making a few on the id site.

watching the heat game (and i know this isn't lebron x related but i dont know where to post it) and i see Ellis on the Bucks wearing Jordan XVII in white n red... are these being retro'd?? They can't be OG cuz both of my OG's have dried out and separated soles.

JUST PULLED TRIGGER ON PURE PLATINUMS.

Hope you got them for retail or less because they are currently available at that price.

I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT PRICE. JUST NEED THEM OUT OF THE WAY TO CONCENTRATE ON GRAPES, BLACK TOES, AND DENIMS.

ima need them denims and the playoff 8s then i can call sneakers quits on new sneakers(unless the columbias ever come back out with that OG colored sole and air zoom gp paytons and air mags in 2015 with auto lace :tongue:)

Back
Top Bottom