Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This is pretty much most accurate. People need to stop being nervous, they will be available if you are willing to go online on release day, or even jump in your car and head to the sneaker store. In case you forgot, GRAPES are releasing that day, the attention will not be on these primarily. 
and while all the high school kids are at the movies that night (for Ironman 3 of course) with the Grapes on here i come standing out with plats on!

watching the heat game (and i know this isn't lebron x related but i dont know where to post it) and i see Ellis on the Bucks wearing Jordan XVII in white n red... are these being retro'd?? They can't be OG cuz both of my OG's have dried out and separated soles.

BOTH MY 17'S ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION AND CAN BE BALLED IN. THEY ARENT THAT OLD.

BOTH MY 17'S ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION AND CAN BE BALLED IN. THEY ARENT THAT OLD.

11 years is old.... id love to agree with you but the heel part of the sole separated on both of my pairs... and i dont ball. some1 told me they were PE's but i dont know what his sources are.

(sorry NT for getting off topic again)

Watching that video of the Pure Platinums they're nothing special to me.

Not going to knock the next man for liking them though, to each their own.

WEARING MY PLATS AT MY WEDDING VS. WEARING MY PLATS DOWN THE AISLE AND AT THE ALTER ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME. LOL

I ACTUALLY HAVE MANY FITS I AM WEARING AND WILL BE IN AND OUT OF FOR PICTURES THAT DAY ALONG WITH MY TUX AND DRESS SHOES.

HOPEFULLY THE PURE PLATINUMS AND DENIMS MAKE IT INTO THAT MIX :smile:

AND YES MY DAUGHTER IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD NOW.

Congrats, that's how old my son was when I got married. Incidentally, wore the Concords that came out that year (2001), but only at the reception. People who aren't into shoes like that at all loved the look. My wife was OK with it, but my DAD, even though it shouldn't have affected him at all, was pissed and shaking his head..

Anyway, it's cool to hear you're going all out on fits and kicks that day, that's the way to do it!

BTW, that plat video makes me like them more not less. This really seems to be a 50/50 shoe. 50% like, 50% don't. Alright, maybe less than 50% like it..

Last edited:
Wow no talk about what LeBron wore tonite, just all platnum talk. BTW what did Bron wear tonite, still mad no black/gold elites this year....

I can't believe on that one website, Superhero Lebron X are selling for 335 and up...so sad that people can be so out of touch with the availablity of these...

all balck upper , grey/silver swoosh, red flywire
Hate to double post, but this is much different than my last comment.  Is it me or is he all kinds of twisted up in that picture.  Kind of shows us common folk that we will likely never understand the full performance of a shoe built for him. 

Love the shoe, but man...now I know why my ACL went out last year...too much of this and your body just breaks down....ask Kobe

I said WGI Order, not FNL.com

And I'm not answering a thousand PM's on what a WGI Order is, you can easily do the research and figure that out.

PeruWhite Repped! Just did the WGI order at my local FNL. Was able to use WC rewards card. In and out in 5 mins.

I'm so glad I jumped on the OS Life Pre-Order yesterday lol these repetitive questions would of given me an aneurysm 
laugh.gif

Hate to double post, but this is much different than my last comment.  Is it me or is he all kinds of twisted up in that picture.  Kind of shows us common folk that we will likely never understand the full performance of a shoe built for him. 

Love the shoe, but man...now I know why my ACL went out last year...too much of this and your body just breaks down....ask Kobe

The beating these pro athletes put on their shoes is one reason why some go through a fresh pair every game

WEARING MY PLATS AT MY WEDDING VS. WEARING MY PLATS DOWN THE AISLE AND AT THE ALTER ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME. LOL

I ACTUALLY HAVE MANY FITS I AM WEARING AND WILL BE IN AND OUT OF FOR PICTURES THAT DAY ALONG WITH MY TUX AND DRESS SHOES.

HOPEFULLY THE PURE PLATINUMS AND DENIMS MAKE IT INTO THAT MIX
smile.gif

AND YES MY DAUGHTER IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD NOW.
Congrats, that's how old my son was when I got married. Incidentally, wore the Concords that came out that year (2001), but only at the reception. People who aren't into shoes like that at all loved the look. My wife was OK with it, but my DAD, even though it shouldn't have affected him at all, was pissed and shaking his head..

Anyway, it's cool to hear you're going all out on fits and kicks that day, that's the way to do it!

BTW, that plat video makes me like them more not less. This really seems to be a 50/50 shoe. 50% like, 50% don't. Alright, maybe less than 50% like it..
I feel like its bc it look like a half *** attempt by Nike.

The shoe LOOKS like it would have some sort of effect as light hits it. But it doesnt.

Its like when you try to post a .gif and it acts as a still image.

Back
Top Bottom