Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I WILL say this.... Nike still hasn't even released their official pics for the Platinums. There are hundreds of little ol' Wally Jr's, sipping on mimosas and living off mommy&daddys $ that still have not seen these and may want them. Some people may have them sitting in their city, others may find them hard to come by. Which side of the fence you end up on is a gamble right now, in my opinion.

disco shoes
mean.gif
 the youth

I looked in to my local malls ftl, fta and champs (hoh as well).... everybody has a smaller amount then they usually do...
sorry that the vid didn't help you.. but honestly I just walked into a friends store and was asked if I wanted a sneak peek... only had my phone on me that records in 720p-1080p HD... not my camera (true 1080p hd) and tripod... not to mention recording under the stores retail lights makes the shoes look off... I can say in the sun light they will look a lot better... but don't expect the color to change from different angles...
Hey, I didn't mean to say the video was terrible like that...It seemed like you weren't too excited yourself. It's almost like nothing on the shoe stood out @ all. So, there isn't no color shiftin like someone said it do when light hits it

I like the platinums, but I'm going for the grapes that day and hope to cop the platinums a few weeks later. If I miss out (and I shouldn't, if the Settings are any indication) then oh well.

I like the platinums, but I'm going for the grapes that day and hope to cop the platinums a few weeks later. If I miss out (and I shouldn't, if the Settings are any indication) then oh well.
Idk what's your definition of few weeks but I doubt if these sit that long...IJS, They may do a restock, but I don't have that type of time to sitting in front of a computer screen like that all day long clickin on the refresh button

Y'all really think the price will go down on the elites? I like them but yall are selling me on waiting for these to drop in price. Scooped them up just in case they sold out but seems like everyone but NDC have stock.

With my luck, the moment I return them, they sell out everywhere else LOL

Last edited:
Y'all really think the price will go down on the elites? I like them but yall are selling me on waiting for these to drop in price. Scooped them up just in case they sold out but seems like everyone but NDC have stock.

With my luck, the moment I return them, they sell out everywhere else LOL
Bro, the price tag and the styling of the shoe...they're gonna sit. I'm pretty sure they moved in certain cities or stores, but I'm pretty sure these aren't moving to a point where you shld of missed some sleep on release date..

We're not hyping up anything. We are merely excited about this shoe. Watch it sell out first day. Then u can tell us what u know. :smile:

Nike product calendar update

[h3]LeBron X P.S. Elite[/h3]
Sport Turq/Volt-Violet Force
Style# 579827-300

$260

[h3]Air Max LeBron X Low[/h3]
Violet Force/Pure Platinum/Volt-Sport Turq
Style# 579765-500

$165

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not really info we didn't know about already but still confirms the dates[/font]

Last edited:
And while I'm thinking about it, why do you guys think this shoe will sit? Nike hasn't even said if its A GR or what. All we know is that nike has confirmed it will be Twitter Link Only, and my boy said his store only recieved 18 pair. Doesn't remind me of the settings one bit.

Just picked up the Pure Platinum's yesterday for $180 even. Not bad but I was hoping the upper had some 3m material or something, was a little disappointed about that.

If yall want more pics just let me know.
is the sole solid or translucent?

Back
Top Bottom