Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So I guess no one is checking for the Super hero's?? Seems like the price scared most people away lol..
Outside of the price...I'm not really feelin the design nor the color blockin for the shoe. I'm still on the fence of the Dade County pair, but I know when we get near RD more better HD pics are gonna pop up on those

So I guess no one is checking for the Super hero's?? Seems like the price scared most people away lol..
I've made up my mind, I'm definitely getting them tomorrow. Not crazy about the price but I need the color way for my Knicks, actually picked up a new Knicks hat today for them.

I've made up my mind, I'm definitely getting them tomorrow. Not crazy about the price but I need the color way for my Knicks, actually picked up a new Knicks hat today for them.
Thats why Im picking them up....besides my CAV 4s I dont have anything else in a "Knick" colorway...do you know if the Superheros have diff laces to swap out the orange??

Just picked up the Pure Platinum's yesterday for $180 even. Not bad but I was hoping the upper had some 3m material or something, was a little disappointed about that.

If yall want more pics just let me know.
I may do my own 3M work on the swoosh to set these off

Thats why Im picking them up....besides my CAV 4s I dont have anything else in a "Knick" colorway...do you know if the Superheros have diff laces to swap out the orange??

They have blue laces. Also I think the laces are actually Kevlar too

THE SHOE WILL DO WHAT IT DOES REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE SAY IN HERE. PEOPLE WILL VOTE WITH THEIR WALLETS.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT DAY ONE SELLOUTS OR IF THEY SITTING. I LIKE THE SHOE REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY AND THINK AND MADE MOVES TO PROCURE MY PAIR ACCORDINGLY.
just tell these cats all the cake you made from the jump off of linksniper that you can afford to pay w/e you want for your Plats...... #PAID

Just picked up the Pure Platinum's yesterday for $180 even. Not bad but I was hoping the upper had some 3m material or something, was a little disappointed about that.

View media item 384097
View media item 384098
View media item 384099

How do you feel about them in person???

I like them in person after a while. Initially I expected them to blow me away only cause the pictures made them seem like the upper was reflective. I have gotten over it and I think the design is definitely unique compared to the other regular 10's that have release.

It is definitely in the top 5 of standard versions

1.Olympics
2.Crown Jewels
3.All Star
4.Corks
5.Pure Platinum

But that's just my opinion.

is the sole solid or translucent?

It's a solid bottom.

Last edited:
Yes they have all black laces with blue speckles. Im probably gonna just rock with the orange cuz they pop but I wanna see pics of someone that does the swap

just went in a sports authority today and they have the 9 elites lolol ...hurry and get ur plats and superhero elites guys there limited GR ...HURRY  

I think the Jordan XI comparison in regards to stock on the Platinums, is dead on (minus the number of restocks).  The upside is that the Grapes are coming out as well which will take some of the attention off of these.  A Limited Jordan & a limited GR LeBron in one day....I don't understand why there's a line in the sand on these Platinums lol, it's just gonna be a good day for kicks.  "Can't we all just get along?!" 
tongue.gif

THOSE GRAPES ARE NOT LIMITED. FINISHLINE IN AUSTIN, TX HAS 42 PAIRS OF JUST SIZE 10.5 ALONE. :lol:

Im not trying to add any fuel to the beast train but did yall look at the lining and the flywire on the cw to the left. Those options are not available on Nike id and look at the logo on the tongue
:nerd:
Photoshopped from the superhero elite. Bottom line, thats an id makeup, no sb colorway.

Back
Top Bottom