Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yall dudes can take all your fashion tips over to the "Forever 21 for men" thread 
laugh.gif

I don't see why you're getting offended at people saying it's a GS c/w.

Not too long ago a lot of us in this thread were salty about the GS easters not being available to us.

I would be a damn fool to deny that my Purple and Orange ASG's aren't a GS-like shoe, doesn't make me ashamed to wear it or love it any less.

Some of yall dudes are so thirsty for people to agree with you that go preaching about ish that matters to no one.

If I throw on some pastel colored kicks, I know what I got on and I'm prepared to take whatever criticism or praise that may come my way.

Don't talk about how confident you are if you gotta present an argument defend every shoe purchase you make.
Understandable, My whole thing is just because a shoe isn't black, white, red, or navy blue doesn't mean its GS.   

Understandable, My whole thing is just because a shoe isn't black, white, red, or navy blue doesn't mean its GS.   
Okay but what if it is?

Does that make you like it any less? 

Dudes bashing it shouldnt matter if you truly do like the shoe. 

The only people who should care about public perception is Nike and it's resellers. 

I myself own hella shoes that people think are ugly, don't make me none.

Yall dudes can take all your fashion tips over to the "Forever 21 for men" thread 
laugh.gif

I don't see why you're getting offended at people saying it's a GS c/w.

Not too long ago a lot of us in this thread were salty about the GS easters not being available to us.

I would be a damn fool to deny that my Purple and Orange ASG's aren't a GS-like shoe, doesn't make me ashamed to wear it or love it any less.

Some of yall dudes are so thirsty for people to agree with you that go preaching about ish that matters to no one.

If I throw on some pastel colored kicks, I know what I got on and I'm prepared to take whatever criticism or praise that may come my way.

Don't talk about how confident you are if you gotta present an argument defend every shoe purchase you make.

Thats not true at all

People love Lavas, Jades, Canaries, Dolphins and Volts but some colorways like the Area 72, Floridians and Platinums really blur the line. Like they look better on my girl than they look on me :lol: If thats not GS, I don't know what is

Last edited:
Ugly shoe. I was actually surprise how much i liked the lebron x elite after i held them in hand. Hopefully a soutch beach colorway comes out for them. Insta cop

Pretty interesting.  I wonder what the material is?  Could it be armorposite?? 
laugh.gif
  Throw on some Dynamic Flywire, a Lunarlon midsole and a full length Visible Zoom Air....could it be the 11?? 

I know it sounds crazy...but these replica sites had the Elite carbon fiber placed on some of their shoes MONTHS in advance.  When I first saw them, I thought they were just their own "idea"......turns out they were pretty close to the Elite.  

Last edited:
Thin Mint EXTs are lookin good :lol: :pimp:

Also.. technically every shoe is "limited"
they could be "Limited" to 500 pairs or "Limited" to 500,000 pairs..

i really dont see much a a diff between the pure platinums and the flamingo 8 lows. so if you think the PP Xs are "girly" then the flamingo 8s have to be girly too?

It's a pointless argument.  I feel so....so... responsible ...for Nike releasing such a "fruity" color for all of us fruit loops.  They definitely should of released some more "Breds" for the fashion ICONS in here! 
tongue.gif

Now excuse me while I find a cute purse to go with my Platinums.....

Back
Top Bottom